• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

29-013912-ideal_conceal_cellphone_gun.jpg

I wonder how long that will take to be ruled an AOW.

I know that they were dealing with the ATF over that at first and it would appear that they won. The premise they used was that in firing position it still looks like a gun. That in the "cell phone" position it isn't any different than a gun in a holster. In both the gun has to be "deployed" to use.

Absolutely demolished at the end!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/l3q2CQ7kcUsLchKAU\/source.gif"}[/IMG2]

MMMMHMMM!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/14t4xNx73s9Zfi\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

I have a friend who lives outside of Atlanta and was also one of the 'lost boys.' Now an American citizen now with a degree in computer science and a successful side business.

He has a job at IBM, a wedding limo company, a wife who is a trauma nurse... and he bought himself a vintage Rolls-Royce a couple of years ago. His dream as a boy was to have a Silver Ghost... He has one. And he is an NRA life member.

He also works about 18 hours a day. And loves America like you can't believe! His Man Cave is something to behold! More red, white and blue than you can shake a stick at.

In addition to his Ghost, his pride and joy is an Army 6 x 6 truck that he loves to drive because it was the vehicle that he says... saved his life.

Motivational... hell yes!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I have a friend who lives outside of Atlanta and was also one of the 'lost boys.' Now an American citizen now with a degree in computer science and a successful side business.

He has a job at IBM, a wedding limo company, a wife who is a trauma nurse... and he bought himself a vintage Rolls-Royce a couple of years ago. His dream as a boy was to have a Silver Ghost... He has one. And he is an NRA life member.

He also works about 18 hours a day. And loves America like you can't believe! His Man Cave is something to behold! More red, white and blue than you can shake a stick at.

In addition to his Ghost, his pride and joy is an Army 6 x 6 truck that he loves to drive because it was the vehicle that he says... saved his life.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Good for him!

The BLM crowd would say he's not black enough.

Obligatory

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nda_OSWeyn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jB1zUlVGfxU?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Cheers,

Sirhr

Damn straight! I have 6 adopted Lost Boy cousins. Every single one of them is insanely successful, all have multiple advanced degrees from tier1 colleges in the US and Canada. I attended when the oldest, Abraham, got his double Masters from Johns Hopkins before going to work for the World Bank trying to build South Sudan's economic structure. He's now at Oxford for a 3rd Masters and Doctorate.

It's truly amazing when you realize that these "boys" are typically the first in the history of their people to even be literate, and have gone from illiteracy to advanced education in the same generation. It's never really occurred that way in human history.

I asked Abraham, and his brother Samuel, how it was even possible. Apparently they knew that the only way out of the refugee camps was through education, as only the best students get selected for further opportunities abroad. What an amazing concept huh?

They are the most kind, decent men I have ever met as a group, but have an inner strength and courage I cannot fathom. I did learn one trick when I wanted to get them out of their perpetual nice-guy routine: ask them about "impoverished" Black Americans, or refer to said people as "African Americans" in their presence. That switch flips very quickly.

I can't wait until the first urban track star tries outrunning Officer Mach above, and then tries to play the "poor oppressed card" with him. :mad:

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z260XtnMJks?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k6sPSIpLGhs?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

And anyone who's ever had a kitten can already hear their woman shrieking when it launches and spikes a titty with those claws.