• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1518809489880.png

Turdcutter308 and I just tryna help a brother out.

View attachment 6874932

Either you need glasses, or I need to up my sense of humor game.....

It's; THREADCUTTER308 :cool:

(Oh, and when D/D slams this one back across the net at me, don't none of you retards dare say anything like "I bet you didn't see that one coming, did you"?)

Huh ?......No whacking it back across the net, No playful, good natured banter ? Hell, I was up for the challenge of coming up with a new handle and returning the favor.

All in good fun my friend, all in good fun :D
You may want to go back and look closer...

Huh ?......No whacking it back across the net, No playful, good natured banter ? Hell, I was up for the challenge of coming up with a new handle and returning the favor.

All in good fun my friend, all in good fun :D

Perhaps you need to better study the subtlety of his response.

ETA: Darn it, posted at the same time as the dirt man.

YES, YES, YES!!! One of my biggest pet peeves is "government gas cans." Only the government could screw up something so simple, so badly, while making it next to impossible to work around (but there are ways). I'll guarantee you there has been 10X more spillage as a result of these abominations that were supposed to "eliminate" it.