• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Did Jethro finally finish his boat?

1524739126995.png

Calm down Turdcutter, you got your 15 gallons. It seemed odd that you wanted the gas because you showed up on a bicycle, you sure do ride fast for such a fat girl.

For Sale;

Amy Schumer Costume, worn once. Useless, complete and utter failure to cover/conceal from S/H pervert/reprobate.

Added bonus if purchased today; Once (or more) used bicycle seat and extra Chuck Schumer mask. Rumor has it Amy Schumer sat on it (them ?).

Brazil is one of my favorite movies of all time. I think it explains how off plumb I am.

Funny you should mention that. Most people I know look at me crossways because they don't even begin to get it. I start to try and explain it to them and I find myself stopping and thinking "hmmm", there might be something odd about me being the only person that understands it. I found it very straightforward and entertaining.....a great ride. Not a whole bunch different than "V is for Vendetta". Granted, Brazil is more complicated/intricate, but it's the same underlying story line.

Harry Tuttle for President !

Man, y’all were doing good today, right up until the last couple posts. Now I won’t get that image out of my mind, and I’ll never get to sleep. And if you are wondering....NO I’m not interested. That is disgusting. The boys in Coronado used to ante up with $20 and then go “hog hunting” at the Country Bumpkin. You had to bring back the biggest girl, and seal the deal to win the pot. Thank God I was married.

Man, y’all were doing good today, right up until the last couple posts. Now I won’t get that image out of my mind, and I’ll never get to sleep. And if you are wondering....NO I’m not interested. That is disgusting. The boys in Coronado used to ante up with $20 and then go “hog hunting” at the Country Bumpkin. You had to bring back the biggest girl, and seal the deal to win the pot. Thank God I was married.

You have clearly never been to the school of Shankster Philosophy and Science.

1524790727934.png

1524790760825.png

1524790784803.png