• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I used one of those for the first time in 2016 in La Havre, France... before getting on a ferry to the UK. Had to get a McD fix... It was a %$#@ing MIRACLE MACHINE! No experience... figured it out and use it (in English, I might add), in seconds. My order went in... paid with chip card... walked to counter. Within 2 minutes, my tray was in front of me. Did I mention... perfect. One girl at counter taking orders from the kitchen... handing them to customers. No line. No screw-ups. No millenial Hep-B-positive Rastafarian eskimo union help. Just one cute French teenager... basically running the whole show.

Hey "Justice Wages..." you know what? Not only are you NOT worth $15 an hour... but you are worse than a machine with less computing power than a 1985 Atari Pong machine. Now go back to your parents basement and bite me!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I used one of those for the first time in 2016 in La Havre, France... before getting on a ferry to the UK. Had to get a McD fix... It was a %$#@ing MIRACLE MACHINE! No experience... figured it out and use it (in English, I might add), in seconds. My order went in... paid with chip card... walked to counter. Within 2 minutes, my tray was in front of me. Did I mention... perfect. One girl at counter taking orders from the kitchen... handing them to customers. No line. No screw-ups. No millenial Hep-B-positive Rastafarian eskimo union help. Just one cute French teenager... basically running the whole show.

Hey "Justice Wages..." you know what? Not only are you NOT worth $15 an hour... but you are worse than a machine with less computing power than a 1985 Atari Pong machine. Now go back to your parents basement and bite me!

Cheers,

Sirhr

My experience using one was not as good, screens were either not responsive or kept jumping all over, finally managed to complete my order and pay for it, some minutes later my number was called, the girl told me that the cheesy fries were no longer available. I told her that they were still on the menu and I had paid for them, she just came back with not available. Asked to cancel my order and refund the card, that was also beyond her abilities, ended up wasting almost an hour and leaving hungry. Not the girls fault that the system let us both down but it will be a long time before I try again.

tn_ff_14775.jpg

Hi,
Air America was before my time but I attended a few of their annual reunions and man those guys have earned MUCH RESPECT!!
I will make a few calls and see if I can dig up that challenge coin for you!!!

Sincerely,
Theis

I never worked for SAT but was in their A/C's a few times in Ecuador and Columbia in the 80's and 90's. No worries on finding a coin. I appreciate the offer though.

Reactions: THEIS
Hi,

Well, you don't see many of these around anymore. Hats off to the pioneers ?.

View attachment 6906968

Sincerely,
Theis
Maybe part taken from my dad's WWll squadron. 437 squadron Royal Canadian Air Force. Husky's. Omnia passim "Anything, Anywhere"

Attachments

• 437-sqn.jpg
    437-sqn.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 47

I never saw a reason to quit. Of course, now that I'm slower, the kids are achieving a higher hit percentage. But, old age and treachery and all that - my AR-UpYorAss Bottle-Rocket-Repeater has evened the playing field. Run you fuckers!

More 4th of July hijinx...

A few years ago, one politically-correct panty-waist neighbor called the cops when most of the neighborhood was enjoying the premier American Holiday by blowing shit up. The next year, a dude that lives south of me built a huge frame made of 2x4s with pieces of PVC pipe and set it up in the park, aimed at the asshole's house. At about 3 a.m., a barrage was unleashed. I stood out on our deck singing the Star Spangled Banner as loud as I could while rocket after rocket slammed into the sissy-boys house. These were the large bottle rockets, on the order of 2' long. His back yard was fogged with spent gunpowder and cardboard shreds. I was so proud of the neighbor that unleashed these airborne hounds of hell - and jealous that I hadn't thought of it. I have a photo of the launch frame. Pure American ingenuity.

Last edited:
Much of the problem is that he was going too fast while headed downhill. Braking exacerbates the problem. If he was on level ground it probably would not have happened. Some people are just in too much of a hurry.

Too much trailer, to little truck and too little brains. The air flow around a semi is not friendly when you are pulling a big empty box behind a little truck. I look at 4 or 5 of these a year, sometimes the idiots have their wives and kids in the trailer.

Likely no sway control either. Guess what - load equalization hitches do not provide sway control in and of themselves. I don’t know how many people I’ve talked to that will talk until I am blue in the face that want to believe chain suspended hitches provide sway control. Like trying to tell me why your Countersniper is so great - they want to believe in their purchase even at the risk of their loved one’s lives. One of those that works perfectly fine....until it really doesn’t. Also, if you know what to do in this case you have some control if you lightly accelerate while full mash on the trailer brakes to stop this if it does start. Didn't see any sign of that either.