• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Figured I'd share this here...

The flatlander douch-nozzle window licking McMansion trash... are calling the police a dozen times a day complaining about bears. The bears are not doing anything. They are just... being seen.

One utterly stupid broad posted that "It's because people are running bear dogs... they are scaring the bears into our yards where they are seeking safety." Which is utter B.S. There aren't 10 bear dog owners in the whole state. And they damn sure aren't running them through this town. Did I mention blithering idiots? Well, I do below.

So here is what I posted on our little leftist Kaffe Klatch called Front Porch Forum.

For those idiots in town complaining about bears: 1. Bears are not a problem. The problem is douche bags who build McMansions where bears live. 2. You moved to Vermont. Vermont has bears. Lots of them. You are the invasive species, not them. If you can't live with bears, go back to your urban craphole 3. Do not call the police because you see a bear. It is just doing Bear stuff. There are no criminal code violations being committed by bears. Bears, by definition, cannot commit misdemeanors or felonies. They are just being bears 4. If you think hunters are the problem... see items 1 through 3. They are not. It's you. 5. If you want to take a picture of your kid with a bear, do not put jelly on your kid's face for a cute selfle. Or... do! It will thin your progeny out of the herd... Darwin style. 6. If you want to keep bears away, take a watermelon and fill it with vodka. Leave it where bear will find it. Bears hate vodka. They will leave you alone in future. 7. If you are stupid enough to believe number 6... you deserve to have a drunk bear running around your house. 8. Bears just want to be left alone... So do Vermonters. So shut your pie holes about bears you blithering idiots.

Naturally, the butthurt little leftist trust fund yoga mom's and man bun butt-pirates took it down and banned me. I used bad words. Like... Douche and Craphole. But so tired of the little skin piccolo virtuoso's and their urban idiocy.... I was due to be banned for life anyway.

My buddy and I are going to do the watermelon thing this weekend. If I can get a bear passed out here on the farm (I have a bunch of them), I am going to Gorilla-glue a MAGA hat on its head and make national news.

Cheers,

Sirhr

ill take two number 6s to go

WOW !!!!!!!!!!! we were sittin around watchin it rain just now and the phone rang and it was my wifes brother and I could here him holler through the phone to turn on Fox News,,it was President Trump awarding Garlin Conner the Congressional Medal of Honor,,,you see my wife is from Albany,Ky and her mother`s sister was married to Chester Conner which was Garlin Conners brother,,,,he was like the 2nd most decorated soldier in WWII,, I had heard all the stories of what all he did but I never thought they would actually award him with the CMOH but they did and his wife was still alive to accept it for him,,

while he wasnt really kin to my wife ,in small country towns like Albany when someone in your family marry`s someone it makes their family part of your family and his brother was married to my mother in laws sister and I can tell you the whole family on both sides is really proud and excited as can be getting this medal..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/2...-world-war-ii-veteran-garlin-murl-conner.html

that is awwesome,dude

I'm saving this picture for the next time someone around here gets butthurt...
36088378_2057459087849602_2004497748560183296_n.jpg

Rectum... damn near killed 'em!

Cheers,

Sirhr
1530051592002.png

1530051850651.png

1530051628219.png

Phil Robertson tries out one of the new safety gas cans.

Anyone who wants proof that the USG could screw up a wet dream... just needs to look at one of these man-bun ass-pirate gas cans.

Simplest thing on the planet. Plastic can... carries gas.

USG steps in... can must pour this way... that way, spout must be... this and that. Designed/regulated by a bunch of condo-dwelling DC dick-suckers who NEVER filled a tractor with diesel in their lives. But had some laboratory idea that they could stop a microgram of vapor from escaping into the atmosphere if they just did their engineering green sh**. Learned at Starbucks.

Here's some news for you ass-pirates... your genius gas cans spill more gas than a Jerry can ever did. In short... the Nazi's did more for the environment with their can inventions... than you EPA knob-gobblers ever did.

SUCK DICKS... USG gas can designers. This is a fail so epic that it makes the USSR look like a fender bender.

[/rant]

Sirhr

Anyone who wants proof that the USG could screw up a wet dream... just needs to look at one of these man-bun ass-pirate gas cans.

USG steps in... can must pour this way... that way, spout must be... this and that. Designed/regulated by a bunch of condo-dwelling DC dick-suckers who NEVER filled a tractor with diesel in their lives. But had some laboratory idea that they could stop a microgram of vapor from escaping into the atmosphere if they just did their engineering green sh**. Learned at Starbucks.

Here's some news for you ass-pirates... your genius gas cans spill more gas than a Jerry can ever did. In short... the Nazi's did more for the environment with their can inventions... than you EPA knob-gobblers ever did.

SUCK DICKS... USG gas can designers. This is a fail so epic that it makes the USSR look like a fender bender.

[/rant]

Sirhr

Damn Sirhr, man after my own heart. Your last two rants have been epic.

[/rant]

Sirhr

Sorry to potentially push you (all the way) over the edge, but........have you gone to the hardware store recently and tried to find a "normal" aerator for your kitchen (or any other) sink ? Betcha can't find one and you'll be stuck with the "water saver" version. But, the good news ? You can strip all the guts out of it, throw them away and screw the body in anyway. Yes, big thanks again to all the "EPA knob-gobblers" that do nothing other than make life miserable for everyone. :cool:

Figured I'd share this here...

The flatlander douch-nozzle window licking McMansion trash... are calling the police a dozen times a day complaining about bears. The bears are not doing anything. They are just... being seen.

One utterly stupid broad posted that "It's because people are running bear dogs... they are scaring the bears into our yards where they are seeking safety." Which is utter B.S. There aren't 10 bear dog owners in the whole state. And they damn sure aren't running them through this town. Did I mention blithering idiots? Well, I do below.

So here is what I posted on our little leftist Kaffe Klatch called Front Porch Forum.

For those idiots in town complaining about bears: 1. Bears are not a problem. The problem is douche bags who build McMansions where bears live. 2. You moved to Vermont. Vermont has bears. Lots of them. You are the invasive species, not them. If you can't live with bears, go back to your urban craphole 3. Do not call the police because you see a bear. It is just doing Bear stuff. There are no criminal code violations being committed by bears. Bears, by definition, cannot commit misdemeanors or felonies. They are just being bears 4. If you think hunters are the problem... see items 1 through 3. They are not. It's you. 5. If you want to take a picture of your kid with a bear, do not put jelly on your kid's face for a cute selfle. Or... do! It will thin your progeny out of the herd... Darwin style. 6. If you want to keep bears away, take a watermelon and fill it with vodka. Leave it where bear will find it. Bears hate vodka. They will leave you alone in future. 7. If you are stupid enough to believe number 6... you deserve to have a drunk bear running around your house. 8. Bears just want to be left alone... So do Vermonters. So shut your pie holes about bears you blithering idiots.

Naturally, the butthurt little leftist trust fund yoga mom's and man bun butt-pirates took it down and banned me. I used bad words. Like... Douche and Craphole. But so tired of the little skin piccolo virtuoso's and their urban idiocy.... I was due to be banned for life anyway.

My buddy and I are going to do the watermelon thing this weekend. If I can get a bear passed out here on the farm (I have a bunch of them), I am going to Gorilla-glue a MAGA hat on its head and make national news.

Cheers,

Sirhr
VIDEO, or it never happened!