• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

37551917_1829846500397552_2206047614435065856_n.jpg

As a former NASA contractor....I appreciate the previous post.
It would've been way more difficult, if not impossible, for NASA to fake the moon landings than to actually perform them!

Me too. Goddard Spaceflight Center late 80’s early 90’s. Lots of old guys who had been on tracking stations all over the world: Ascension Island, Dakar, etc., during Apollo times. Unysis 642B computers, 128K of core memory.
Yeah, seat of your pants REAL.

Reactions: hermosabeach
Me too. Goddard Spaceflight Center late 80’s early 90’s. Lots of old guys who had been on tracking stations all over the world: Ascension Island, Dakar, etc., during Apollo times. Unysis 642B computers, 128K of core memory.
Yeah, seat of your pants REAL.

There were quite a few Apollo guys still at JSC... more retired in the neighborhood. One of my best friends was Pete... he restored cars in his garage and took me under his wing as a 'wrench.' His "Engine Crane" was the original NASA lift hook for taking Mercury Capsules out of the water. Just after I left the area, the entire Saturn V blueprint set that was missing.... turned up in a garage in El Lago. Now in the Smithsonian. There was some unreal talent and history in the area.

I still own an Omega Speedmaster that went up on the Hubble Repair Mission thanks to a favor by a neighbor! I could not afford a Speedmaster at the time... but I bought it on CC and he took it up with him in his 'drawer' that all the astronauts had for taking up personal stuff. I am not sure how many Speedmasters have been in space. But it's under 50. One of them is mine. Thank you Story Musgrave!

Cheers,

Sirhr

There were quite a few Apollo guys still at JSC... more retired in the neighborhood. One of my best friends was Pete... he restored cars in his garage and took me under his wing as a 'wrench.' His "Engine Crane" was the original NASA lift hook for taking Mercury Capsules out of the water. Just after I left the area, the entire Saturn V blueprint set that was missing.... turned up in a garage in El Lago. Now in the Smithsonian. There was some unreal talent and history in the area.

I still own an Omega Speedmaster that went up on the Hubble Repair Mission thanks to a favor by a neighbor! I could not afford a Speedmaster at the time... but I bought it on CC and he took it up with him in his 'drawer' that all the astronauts had for taking up personal stuff. I am not sure how many Speedmasters have been in space. But it's under 50. One of them is mine. Thank you Story Musgrave!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Great story on the Omega.
I was a technician at the Network Control Center for the TDRSS Network, 10 miles north of the White House. I worked all of those shuttle missions 87-91. The Hubble Control Center was in building 3 at Goddard, I worked in building 13, but they were connected. You can get funding to add onto an existing building, and then call it a seperate building, but it is harder to get funding for a new building. Anyway, right before the Hubble CC went secure, we walked through the almost finished CC at 8AM after getting off of 3rd shift. Really gorgeous facility, 25+ years later I am still blown away by the pictures.

Because taking classes and practicing is too hard......

Or you are intentionally incompetent

The fact that The Judge sold so many copies is proof we need to invite a lot more people to the range....

I want to get one to carry as a snake gun. Got way too many copperheads slithering around and 45LC is good for larger critters. Just haven't seen a used one at a good deal.

I want to get one to carry as a snake gun. Got way too many copperheads slithering around and 45LC is good for larger critters. Just haven't seen a used one at a good deal.
Ok that is a valid reason- snake gun on the property

When I took a CHL class in Nevada,10 of the 22 students had a Judge.

I am glad they are taking the class and getting a CHL...... I just don’t think many of them were going to seek any additional training....

I am glad they are taking the class and getting a CHL...... I just don’t think many of them were going to seek any additional training....

Taking your CHL with a Judge?
That seems like something out of a bad youtube comedy video

Ok that is a valid reason- snake gun on the property

I took my NV CCW class with a S&W 52-2. The instructor said that was cheating and if I didn't clean the targets he wouldn't pass me. I shot a 250-23X. The guy next to me was shooting a Charter Arms Bulldog, he only hit the paper 3 times, not the scoring rings, only 3 hits on the whole paper target.

For the love of all things Holy... Just because you can, doesn't mean you should....

In utmost nausea....

Sirhr

Now wait a minute. You guys don't like mamas milk? After my first was born I always took hits of that. Now its not what you would expect but I liked it. My wife was worried I was starting to do it too much and the kid would start to lose weight so I had to back off a little. Lactating ladies! Damn! those were the good old days! The drippy titty giphy is awesome.

Now wait a minute. You guys don't like mamas milk? After my first was born I always took hits of that. Now its not what you would expect but I liked it. My wife was worried I was starting to do it too much and the kid would start to lose weight so I had to back off a little. Lactating ladies! Damn! those were the good old days! The drippy titty giphy is awesome.

They don't wanna come clean. Ya'll did it. We "ALL" did it. You're smiling. I already know. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Barneybdb