• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Though badass comes in many flavors....

a2bc6402d0f0261df1914675d8b64f31--military-store-military-men.jpg

Yet more of this magnificently whiny douche ...

Good grief, go to CVS and buy an enema already.

Wow, what's the story behind this?

A number of SF soldiers have returned to the field with prosthetics...

They are highly-trained. Highly-lethal. Highly-motivated. And a little thing like a boingy-leg isn't a handicap when it comes to stacking Taliban goatherds.

Cheers,

Sirhr

No no no, 1J04 didn't shoot handguns. Here is a picture of him thinning a pod of marine mammals (aka whales). I really like that blue camo, you can hide really well in the waves with that.

I can also pretty much vouch for the fact that he didn't wear "Rusted-paint-pat" utilities, either. More of a bell-bottoms and sailor hat kind of blue-water guy...

SmugScholarlyBarnowl.gif

I met a new neighbor the other day. A diminutive 72 year-old Vietnamese fellow. Served eight years in the ARVN. Graduated Recondo School and served five years as a LRRP seeing first hand what the Commies really did to people. After the fall he jumped in an open boat and spent 10 days with no food and water floating to the PI. A few years later he makes his way to the US (legally) where he marries and builds a series of five very sucessful nail salons. Along the way he has five kids. Each of which eventually follow his example and open their own succesfull salons. He gets and beats colon cancer. And when he moved in last fall, paid cash for his house.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your hungry, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

Not sure about this specific guy but Army Times featured a ranger who lost a leg and went back full operational. Cant get the article back up for now, might get it later if somebody doesn't beat me to it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BBAB&usg=AOvVaw0y6sfDjWXzQVf5OmsM0SSu&ampcf=1
A number of SF soldiers have returned to the field with prosthetics...

They are highly-trained. Highly-lethal. Highly-motivated. And a little thing like a boingy-leg isn't a handicap when it comes to stacking Taliban goatherds.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Huh...I had no idea this was happening. Good for them!

No no no, 1J04 didn't shoot handguns. Here is a picture of him thinning a pod of marine mammals (aka whales). I really like that blue camo, you can hide really well in the waves with that.

View attachment 6925493

I wanna be the Weapons Officer or Chief/CWO in the Red sweat shirt and khaki's w/black ball cap. Pays better. :LOL: Sponson/Fantail shenanigans. Love it. (y)

Reactions: Barneybdb
I go to Neah Bay several times a year.... do you know a fella by the name of “cotton” that’s my wife’s relative.....

I know the name if it's the same guy. Ask Marla bout the Squid she was married to from Sekiu. Dashook. Lester Moore and Dobe Lyons? Don't ask them. They lie. :LOL:

Reactions: hermosabeach