• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Lt. Col. Dick Cole (Ret.), last surviving member of Doolittle's Raiders, turns 103 today. Happy Birthday Col. Cole!

1024x1024.jpg

Conceptual error there, your statement assumes that there was actual planing to begin with. (side note: Savannah GA was the first planned city in the US)
What happened in the northeast US was that all kinds of little villages grew into one another and where they met there is always chaos. You can see it on Long Island and all over New England. They weren't laid out as grids, so they are easy to spot because all of the roads radiate from the centers like spokes. Spend some time up there and you'll understand the old joke "you can't get there from here" spoken with one of the thick New England accents.

The picture above is something else entirely. There has to be some pissing match in that layout.

I take it you guys have never been to Seattle ? Start with what's above and add steep hills and water on three sides......what a cluster....

Below is a message my 70 year old aunt posted on Facebook.

You know shit is gettin real when someone is using a cart at the sex toy store! I didn't mean to fill it so full, but they have such nice toys there... Happy Saturday Everyone!! GO BIG RED!!!!

Last edited:
I saw every one of these movies before I was 12. The Roger Corman one with the Googly eyes, had a funny plot. The one with the marionette vulture was a serious mistake, on the part of the producer/director. He wanted the best model maker in Mexico, to make the monster, and they understood him to want the best marionette maker. The guy was a master, but the movie maker never saw the special effects until the Premier. He slunk out of the theater. The big headed guys had needles in their finger-tips and injected alcohol into people in Lovers Lane. The little aliens were played by dwarf Philippinos. Really. The Japanese ones I didn't watch very closely. The Alligator guy was a hilarious costume. It was still better than the gator head guy that Kirk fought on Star Trek, many years later.
Uh....does knowing all this make me some kind of nerd? I still like women, you know.