• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

elizabeth-zaks-768x959.jpg

Hi Dad how was your day

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Saw a news flash yesterday in NY that said nike’s Sales surged since the endorsement. Is this true or nazi propaganda?

It's possible, but this is a slow time for sales anyway. School clothes have already been bought, sports teams aren't buying now, so all they have is consumer sales. Lets see how their sales do over the next 6-12 months. I'd bet they drop big time. The vast majority of Americans don't support Krapperneck and I doubt their love for Nike will improve either.

Reactions: sjstill
Not only can the bitch not count she also has a terrible misconception of who Trumps supporters are. I also hope she is at the front of the crowd that tried to remove Trump by force.

I suspect most will turn into Ike Clantons at the moment of truth.
<iframe width="1055" height="791" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This appears to be a slight miscalculation.

View attachment 6943162

Here's the thing. Like most people we get sick and tired of stupid shit the longer it goes on. She and everyone just like her need to do 1 of 2 things. I'm not asking for much just take path 1 or 2. I'm even asking with please.

1. Stop talking and get your revolution on that you say you want so much

or

2. STFU, get a job and be a normal law abiding productive member of society.

Here's the thing. Like most people we get sick and tired of stupid shit the longer it goes on. She and everyone just like her need to do 1 of 2 things. I'm not asking for much just take path 1 or 2. I'm even asking with please.

1. Stop talking and get your revolution on that you say you want so much

or

2. STFU, get a job and be a normal law abiding productive member of society.

What I'm sure most if not all of them don't get is ...this is not the movies. You start shit and people will finish it.

Is she that stupid? Blacks do sunburn, oh I'm sorry, African Americans. Can't read, it a Melatonin label, not melanin. Melanin is a broad term for a group of natural pigments found in most organisms. Melatonin, also known as N-acetyl-5-methoxy tryptamine, is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland in humans and animals and regulates sleep and wakefulness.

Bulls Don't care

https://dailybuzz.nl/buzz/embed/9687

Spain may have the name, but in the French town of Le Grau-du-Roi they also have some kind of event where a bull can run around freely. Nice and nice for the visitors, but to keep everything in the right direction, the French did use some police during the event. Small problem, there is a mad bull no message and so it could happen that the agent was directly the Sjaak after releasing the bull. The officer only suffered minor injuries, but the ego did get a big bite.

Click on Link for the video

schermafbeelding_2018-09-11_om_09__vk_thumb_item_large.jpg

Is she that stupid? Blacks do sunburn, oh I'm sorry, African Americans. Can't read, it a Melatonin label, not melanin. Melanin is a broad term for a group of natural pigments found in most organisms. Melatonin, also known as N-acetyl-5-methoxy tryptamine, is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland in humans and animals and regulates sleep and wakefulness.

More proof.... you really cant fix stupid.