• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

d97c0710f5acc20a809322bfe17b0fb7.jpg

Well this motivates the heck out of me. I went to a gun show this weekend and people were in a mood to sell. I think the impending commie wave that is going to take over NV on Tuesday has motivated people to get rid of their guns while they still can. I couldn't believe the number of people walking around trying to sell stuff. Of course there was a fair number of people carrying $2K CMMG or Anderson AR's, $300 Glenfield 60's, and $500 Ruger MK1's. Not included in the pic are 4 S&W revolvers in the box that I already put in the safe (36 flat latch, 14-2 8 3/8", K22 gold box, and 28-2).

HPIM1958 (2).JPG

Well this motivates the heck out of me. I went to a gun show this weekend and people were in a mood to sell. I think the impending commie wave that is going to take over NV on Tuesday has motivated people to get rid of their guns while they still can. I couldn't believe the number of people walking around trying to sell stuff. Of course there was a fair number of people carrying $2K CMMG or Anderson AR's, $300 Glenfield 60's, and $500 Ruger MK1's. Not included in the pic are 4 S&W revolvers in the box that I already put in the safe (36 flat latch, 14-2 8 3/8", K22 gold box, and 28-2).

View attachment 6965820

What laws are changing in Nevada to cause this kind of panic? Commie politician?

Reactions: abizdafuzz
What laws are changing in Nevada to cause this kind of panic? Commie politician?
All of the polling data says the democraps will take the state assembly and senate and will have a veto proof majority so it doesn't matter who wins the governor seat. They will try to enforce the proposition (question 1) that passed in 2016 that does away with private party sales and is written so poorly it would require me to do a 4473 transfer on a gun to you if you were at the shooting range or hunting with me and wanted to shoot my gun. It basically prohibits anyone from possessing a gun, for any reason, that has not been transferred to them on a 4473. Bloomberg spent $26M to get that proposition passed and it passed by 0.2% in 2016.

Reactions: abizdafuzz