• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Thought it looked like a NSW plate, I spent two years at Richmond and a year in Newcastle, could not wait to leave.....
RAAF selected the most depressing locations to put bases, that's why I transferred to the army. Then I realised army had done the same thing, turns out all the decent real estate was bought by navy... Richmond is up there with the biggest shitholes around, especially the surrounding areas.

Reactions: Barneybdb

They are absolutely brilliant. The rule on my place is don't land on the ground. Getting in front of the day I have paper shell pecans. I hit a couple with a rifle about this time of year, and leave them laying in the pasture. Black is almost as bad a camouflage as white. I won't shoot another crow for about a year. The older ones know the rules. The murder will fly over, but not land on the ground.

.223 Ackley Improved, 80 gr ELD-M @ 3085 fps MV is the tool of choice.

That is way more true than most people will ever understand.
I'm an engineer, yes I do have some smart home items. But there is the single kill point to go complete isolation along with computer that never has been connected to the internet or the LAN that has internet. Complete air gap isolation. It's the backup system for when the the poo hits the fan.

Nope.
His activism is too much, I had to quit him. Including his latest, raising funds for "Beto".

I only listen to Waylon anymore.
Country Music Heroes Who Served The Country
Trigger History 46 Comments
Country music loves to pride itself in supporting the troops and the cause of the military more than any other genre. Though some of it may be bravado meant more for marketing, there are many legends in the country music ranks that served their country as young men. Here’s a list of country heroes who served the country.

Reactions: fx77