• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Black people will pay for this... at least successful ones. Who pay taxes. Because the federal government has no money. They only have your tax money. So they will tax everyone more... to have money to give to.... black people?

But wait, there's more...

There are some 52 percent of people in the U.S. who now pay an effective tax rate of zero. And, in fact, derive their entire income from the federal government in the form of welfare payouts, WIC, Social security, etc. Including a higher-than-population percentage of minorities in inner cities and other Democrat enclaves.

So this is nothing more than wealth redistribution and an attempt to buy votes. Moreover, it won't happen. Can't happen. Because the mechanics are impossible? Are you going to set up a 9/11-like fund that traces roots and makes sure you were descended from a slave? What about the African Americans who are descended from slaves who are successful businessmen, lawyers, politicians, generals, etc? Do they deserve reparations or did the American Dream work for them? How do you trace people who may not have the slightest paper trail from Reconstruction until... paperwork started being kept in the FDR administration (and arguably in the Deep South... the 1960's??) How can you give it to all blacks... when we know that most have no slave past? How about the Irish who came over as indentured servants (their passage paid by landowners and householders who made them work as virtual slaves until their passage was paid off... generally years. Is that not slavery?)

The whole thing is another useless leftist cry out to try and bring in another voting bloc as they stitch together their coalition of freaks... They have lost middle America. All they have now is to try and slice and dice the electorate and prey on the mentally unbalanced, the desperate, the communists, the fringes of society.... and hope they can pull together enough votes to keep up some modicum of power. And it's failing.

At this rate, 2020 is going to be a landslide... Because there are a ton of Blue Collar FDR/JFK New-Deal/Fair Deal kinds of hard working democats across the country who look at this freak show and say "This is not the party my family voted for all the way back to 1932... And I don't care what my Union says... I am not part of the freak show."

That is the beauty of the Green New Deal and Reparations and Bernie's blather. These commies think "this is our moment... we are going to take over. We (thanks to Howard "I have a scream" Dean) hijacked the Democratic Party and they think they now are in the catbirdseat. The thing is that when you hijack something... most of the passangers are not happy to be along for the ride.

So bring this commie stuff... and bring the Rinos... because if we avoid a civil 'shootin war, we may end up with the Republicans acting like the Democrats of the 1960's... and the Patriot movement showing up like they did in 2009 to create a whole new entity. While the Democrats become the Whigs of yesterday....

I can dream, can't I?

Cheers,

Sirhr
No pics but motivational AF!

Not even close. That F-16 hasn’t even deployed flaps, nor dropped gear.

Awesome! Thin
k of all the steaks you’re gonna get from those!

Neighbor's cattle, thus the protection of his perimeter.

The boss is now the lady, and she is 75. I was tending to a brush pile the last two days, and she drove down to where I was. I got out of the skidsteer and she shouted something at me. She's never there, nor is anyone else ever there. Well, ma'am don't just walk up shouting 100 yards away with him beside me. I'm glad he listens when I call him back. Bite a cow on the nose, I don't give a shit. Don't bite a 75 year old woman that just wants to visit a minute.

My first German Shepherd, and I'm loving it!

Black people will pay for this... at least successful ones. Who pay taxes. Because the federal government has no money. They only have your tax money. So they will tax everyone more... to have money to give to.... black people?

But wait, there's more...

There are some 52 percent of people in the U.S. who now pay an effective tax rate of zero. And, in fact, derive their entire income from the federal government in the form of welfare payouts, WIC, Social security, etc. Including a higher-than-population percentage of minorities in inner cities and other Democrat enclaves.

So this is nothing more than wealth redistribution and an attempt to buy votes. Moreover, it won't happen. Can't happen. Because the mechanics are impossible? Are you going to set up a 9/11-like fund that traces roots and makes sure you were descended from a slave? What about the African Americans who are descended from slaves who are successful businessmen, lawyers, politicians, generals, etc? Do they deserve reparations or did the American Dream work for them? How do you trace people who may not have the slightest paper trail from Reconstruction until... paperwork started being kept in the FDR administration (and arguably in the Deep South... the 1960's??) How can you give it to all blacks... when we know that most have no slave past? How about the Irish who came over as indentured servants (their passage paid by landowners and householders who made them work as virtual slaves until their passage was paid off... generally years. Is that not slavery?)

The whole thing is another useless leftist cry out to try and bring in another voting bloc as they stitch together their coalition of freaks... They have lost middle America. All they have now is to try and slice and dice the electorate and prey on the mentally unbalanced, the desperate, the communists, the fringes of society.... and hope they can pull together enough votes to keep up some modicum of power. And it's failing.

At this rate, 2020 is going to be a landslide... Because there are a ton of Blue Collar FDR/JFK New-Deal/Fair Deal kinds of hard working democats across the country who look at this freak show and say "This is not the party my family voted for all the way back to 1932... And I don't care what my Union says... I am not part of the freak show."

That is the beauty of the Green New Deal and Reparations and Bernie's blather. These commies think "this is our moment... we are going to take over. We (thanks to Howard "I have a scream" Dean) hijacked the Democratic Party and they think they now are in the catbirdseat. The thing is that when you hijack something... most of the passangers are not happy to be along for the ride.

So bring this commie stuff... and bring the Rinos... because if we avoid a civil 'shootin war, we may end up with the Republicans acting like the Democrats of the 1960's... and the Patriot movement showing up like they did in 2009 to create a whole new entity. While the Democrats become the Whigs of yesterday....

I can dream, can't I?

Cheers,

Sirhr

giphy.gif

Reactions: gunman_7 and 1J04
The bottom of the gene pool.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Reactions: S_R