• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So, while staring at this mesmerizing photo, some details started nagging at the few brain cells still getting oxygen:

If the back of the dress is one flap, then the front probably is, too, but she seems to have her arm Through it, so was there a hole in the front?

I would also wonder why she seemed to be "modest" about her crotch, wearing a dress like that with no bra or thong and apparently with a hole up front anyway, but then I see it's a bicycle-riding, skinny-jeans-and-woman's-shirt-wearing, chick-backpack-toting metro-sexual pulling at the dress.

So I get that.
Anyone ever tell you that you're an over thinker?

Seriously, if you look at how long the flap in the back is, there is plenty of material on the front flap for her to pull it to her left with her forearm and cover her va-jay-jay while he wraps it back around to her hip. While her "modesty" is still in question, I doubt there is an easy access hole up front.

Wait... what the F are we discussing?