• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

A friend of mine actually said this at Australian Customs c. 2002... his exact line was "Oh, I didn't know it was still required." Took him 4 hours to clear customs. His wife was ripsh1t... and apparently, Australian Customs has no sense of humor that they are aware of.

Cheers,

Sirhr

If someone designed a working zipper like that, they'd be rich. Call it the "69-line" or something. Needs a special tag like Gore-Tex, so every pair of pants, shorts, jacket, etc that has it would have that tag on the plastic thing with the price tag. "Oh look! These have the 69-line zipper! Mom, buy me these..."

Heheheheh

Sadly that page is no longer available, which leads me to believe they dont make or have that blade any longer. However they do have an awesome stylie push dagger on their website, which right now i am seriously contemplating buying.....thank you.

B15B6D0F-FD74-4643-99B9-C7B52B8E2EE8_1024x1024.jpeg

With Half faced blades, you have to watch their inventory. They have several different blade styles, and they will do a little run of one blade with different handle materials. A few weeks later they will do another blade run. I’m sure that the spikes will be back, you just have to wait on that run. Those guys are bad ass artist. I want one of their knives bad, but I’m putting it off. I have enough high end blades to last me a long time. I know that there is never enough when it comes to guns and blades, but sometimes you have to set reasonable limits. Now this sucks because I sound like my Dad..........

Sadly that page is no longer available, which leads me to believe they dont make or have that blade any longer. However they do have an awesome stylie push dagger on their website, which right now i am seriously contemplating buying.....thank you.

View attachment 7111063

They have them, but they sell out so fast that they do blade drops every couple of weeks. And the picture comes off the page. Get on email list and you get notified. The last 25 they posted Wednesday sold out in 5 minutes. Cheers, Sirhr

Reactions: el-wood and TACC
With Half faced blades, you have to watch their inventory. They have several different blade styles, and they will do a little run of one blade with different handle materials. A few weeks later they will do another blade run. I’m sure that the spikes will be back, you just have to wait on that run. Those guys are bad ass artist. I want one of their knives bad, but I’m putting it off. I have enough high end blades to last me a long time. I know that there is never enough when it comes to guns and blades, but sometimes you have to set reasonable limits. Now this sucks because I sound like my Dad..........
There are some smoking good deals in their FB fan page (the only reason I still have a fb account is them and a watch group)... there is a gorgeous crow scout for 315! Cheers, Sirhr

Reactions: 502Chevelle
The 8 surviving Apollo astronauts for the 50th anniversary

View attachment 7111142

From left to right: Charlie Duke (Apollo 16), Buzz Aldrin (Apollo 11), Walter Cunningham (Apollo 7), Al Worden (Apollo 15), Rusty Schweickart (Apollo 9), Harrison Schmitt (Apollo 17), Michael Collins (Apollo 11) and Fred Haise (Apollo 13).
Buzz is a character, reminds me of my uncle. Never one to be upped by anyone but always humble. Rest of the guys are great heroes too. Imagine doing their jobs again today. Maybe we will make it to Mars with a manned mission before i kick the bucket. Would be something.

The 8 surviving Apollo astronauts for the 50th anniversary

View attachment 7111142

From left to right: Charlie Duke (Apollo 16), Buzz Aldrin (Apollo 11), Walter Cunningham (Apollo 7), Al Worden (Apollo 15), Rusty Schweickart (Apollo 9), Harrison Schmitt (Apollo 17), Michael Collins (Apollo 11) and Fred Haise (Apollo 13).

Thanks for posting this; so nice to see a picture of actual men in an increasingly crowded country of petulant children. What's happened to us....?

Do it you won't regret it. I had a Crow Scout made with a couple of custom touches. If you want something made email them and get on the list. Mine took 6 months so patience is required.

Hard at work: