• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1569048434397.png

Just remember, if Congress mandates a Red Flag law, this shirt could be enough to get you in trouble. This is the danger of any Red Flag law. It doesn't matter if it's state or federal, it should be illegal. The 4th Amendment used to mean something in this country.

If you have to worry about thugs kicking in your door for wearing a T shirt, then I believe it’s time to use these rifles for their intended purpose.

Holsteins?
Some similarity in the markings but my first thought was airbags?

Holstein cattle are easily recognizable by their distinctive black and white markings, but may also be red and white in color (caused by a recessive genetic trait). Mature Holstein cows typically weigh around 1,500 pounds and stand 58 inches tall at the shoulder, making them the largest of the U.S. dairy breeds.

Some similarity in the markings but my first thought was airbags?

Holstein cattle are easily recognizable by their distinctive black and white markings, but may also be red and white in color (caused by a recessive genetic trait). Mature Holstein cows typically weigh around 1,500 pounds and stand 58 inches tall at the shoulder, making them the largest of the U.S. dairy breeds.

I've never understood the attraction to bovine-like boobage.
More than a handful's a waste in my book.
But, to each their own, I also prefer whiskey to beer?