• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Lighthouse-1280x533.jpeg

"AOC calls Limbaugh ‘racist’ after stricken radio legend receives medal"

There is a difference between making love and fucking. One involves candlelight, lingerie and soft music; the other damp hotel sheets, Jack Daniels and torn panties. Similarly there is a difference between a vagina and a cunt. One is the heart of her femininity, surrounded by fragrant curls and soft petal like lips; and here’s a picture of the other one.

images.jpg

"AOC calls Limbaugh ‘racist’ after stricken radio legend receives medal"

There is a difference between making love and fucking. One involves candlelight, lingerie and soft music; the other damp hotel sheets, Jack Daniels and torn panties. Similarly there is a difference between a vagina and a cunt. One is the heart of her femininity, surrounded by fragrant curls and soft petal like lips; and here’s a picture of the other one.

View attachment 7242187

And American? voters elected IT - what does it say about them?

And American? voters elected IT - what does it say about them?
A congressional district in New York City elected her. I think with the exceptions of the normally suspected locations she would be still waiting tables and tending bar. And by the way those same NY voters probably think Greta Thornburg is the smartest person they ever saw or heard.

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

Seems to me that this dog needs to recheck his zero

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tumblr_m8xype8du91qdlh1io1_400.gif
</div></div>
Love this one!

I know this is a lost cause, but I'll ask anyway.

So, I *love* the funny stuff on this thread. You disturbing clown circus folks have posted some of the funniest things I've ever seen. But I can't view this at home, or at work because of all the models y'all are posting.

I also can't show this live because of my kids and wife, So I have to filter it all through and pull out the funniest stuff to show my wife when my daughter and wife won't see gyrating scantily clad STD factories.

Is there any chance we could move the funny stuff or the boobies to a different thread so I can view it live or with my wife and/or parents? (They love the political humor ones you guys are putting up.)