• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1581358980_f2inr71a21.gif

Every time I see this video it makes me smile. Pussy can’t even throw a strong enough punch to move that guy’s fully extended arm backward.
He shoulda let the weenie armed bich hit the dude. Woulda made for a much better video when the dude shook it off like a mosquito bite and beat the ever loving fuck out of him

He shoulda let the weenie armed bich hit the dude. Woulda made for a much better video when the dude shook it off like a mosquito bite and beat the ever loving fuck out of him
I respect those who can do that. I'm simple minded... someone does that and I'm gonna make it if not the worst ...one of the worst day's of their life. Maybe their last. I have no tolerance for little shit's like that.

I respect those who can do that. I'm simple minded... someone does that and I'm gonna make it if not the worst ...one of the worst day's of their life. Maybe their last. I have no tolerance for little shit's like that.

Someone hit me in the temple like that when I was in high school.

I felt something hit me and for the next half hour my vision was blurred and seeing double. The coward left the scene and I had no idea who hit me.

I could have been seriously injured and should have gone to the school nurse for medical attention. That was over four decades ago. In those days you just shook it off. The problem was that was a pretty hard blow and I couldn’t focus on my own hand.

The vision returned to normal and my head hurt for the next three days.

To make a long story short, he was pointed out to me three days later and I almost killed him. The fight went to ground and I got him in a choke hold that almost did him in.

A teacher that I could trust, came over, put his hand on my arm and said, “he’s had enough.”

The principal told us to shake hands and make up. I told him to go fuck himself and walked out of the office.

I tell all this for a couple of reasons.

1) the person intercepting the punch in the video did right. A blow to the side of the other guy’s head could have been really serious. I’ve personally witnessed people knocked out like that with one punch. My father suffered a skull fracture with one punch.

2) Had I to do it over again, I would have sought medical attention. Then filed a police complaint. There were plenty of witnesses and both of us were close enough in age to be tried as adults. I would have rather seen a felony assault conviction on the coward’s record. I had no moral reservations with killing him but there were also too many witnesses watching me choke the life out him till the teacher intervened.

Some time in jail with bubba sticking it in his ass would have been better.

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb