• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1581648309967.png

And by the way, that "turn them all in" meant everything. Not just AW. Except her of course.

Did you know she carries an Air Marshal badge so she can carry on the airlines? True story.

I want to reference this info about the badge, where did you find it?

Reactions: TACC
What was left of The Milwaukee Beast was poured out at the scene and the can was left in her car. SHE was only .24% at 330 in the afternoon... thats PRO level
Yup... We had plenty of those. They basically wake up in the morning at 0.10 and then work all day to get back to .25...

You don't get to that level with 'a couple.'

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
And if someone get their ass whipped, they were always “minding their business” and its always “3 big dudes”.

Had a fucker come through a week or two ago. Cops saw the poor driving went to pull him over. He tried to run. They didnt pursue with lights (good call, little more dangerous than a drunk trying outrun the popo).
He crashed about 2 min later into a ditch. No other parties injured or cars damaged.

His BAL on blood test was .529!!!!

And if someone get their ass whipped, they were always “minding their business” and its always “3 big dudes”.

Had a fucker come through a week or two ago. Cops saw the poor driving went to pull him over. He tried to run. They didnt pursue with lights (good call, little more dangerous than a drunk trying outrun the popo).
He crashed about 2 min later into a ditch. No other parties injured or cars damaged.

His BAL on blood test was .529!!!!
That’s the highest I’ve ever seen. Can’t believe any human could still keep their eyes open...
First DUI I’m sure. ?

I once had a guy I saw at least once a week trying to sneak out of of the ED. He had been there a bit (2-3 hrs) too drunk to let go on his own.
No point in sending him to detox.
Told me “you guys are killin my buzz” as to why he needed to leave. Too high for the breathalyzer, so sent blood.

.576, walking and talking.

He told me he was a Marine, in the 2/7 in 68-69.
Stories were too real (verified with an old buddy of mine who was in the 1/9 at the same time).
So we always took extra care of him, fed him, made sure he had dry and warm clothes, and got him out before his level was low enough to start withdrawals.
Told me he started drinking heavy when he got home from RVN and never quit.

Work moved and he stayed in that old neighborhood. Little Mexican guy, no crap a little shorter than Frank.

He was always pleasant and nice. Just wanted his brain numb to block the bad shit he had seen. Offered him help a lot, to get sober, PTSD help. Said it was too far gone and he wasnt sure his brain had enough power left to go back to “normal”.

My partner got the regional director of MADD with a .380 BAL.
That’s a good one. Best I ever got was a stripper who thought it’d be a good idea to pull her fakies out in booking. I enjoyed it, but it didn’t do her any good. Especially not when the booking video was shown to the judge in her bench trial...best trial ever.

I once had a guy I saw at least once a week trying to sneak out of of the ED. He had been there a bit (2-3 hrs) too drunk to let go on his own.
No point in sending him to detox.
Told me “you guys are killin my buzz” as to why he needed to leave. Too high for the breathalyzer, so sent blood.

.576, walking and talking.

He told me he was a Marine, in the 2/7 in 68-69.
Stories were too real (verified with an old buddy of mine who was in the 1/9 at the same time).
So we always took extra care of him, fed him, made sure he had dry and warm clothes, and got him out before his level was low enough to start withdrawals.
Told me he started drinking heavy when he got home from RVN and never quit.

Work moved and he stayed in that old neighborhood. Little Mexican guy, no crap a little shorter than Frank.

He was always pleasant and nice. Just wanted his brain numb to block the bad shit he had seen. Offered him help a lot, to get sober, PTSD help. Said it was too far gone and he wasnt sure his brain had enough power left to go back to “normal”.
I had an uncle about the same, WW II vet. My Dad told me one DUI, DWI back then, he registered .64. They were amazed he was alive, nevertheless functioning. On the farm he had whiskey bottles stashed everywhere, like an easter egg hunt. He was not the most pleasant person to be around, but at around age 62 or so, he quit. He actually was a nice guy, and retained a lot memory considering his past. The last 15 yrs of his life was night and day compared to the previous 40.