• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I want to reference this info about the badge, where did you find it?
Ok, so I first read about it perhaps 20-25 years ago in a Sacramento newspaper doing a Feinstein "life story". I figured a quick Google search would uncover if not that particular story but another. I was wrong. I could find nothing. The closest thing I could find was a 2012 story indicating that she had given up her concealed carry permit. That was a story from The Hill.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
A spanking with a hand is good. Kids need firm guidelines and discipline.

Anyone ever takes a belt to my kiddo, their next conversation will be that of judgement.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Ok, so I first read about it perhaps 20-25 years ago in a Sacramento newspaper doing a Feinstein "life story". I figured a quick Google search would uncover if not that particular story but another. I was wrong. I could find nothing. The closest thing I could find was a 2012 story indicating that she had given up her concealed carry permit. That was a story from The Hill.
Thanks, I appreciate the effort. I researched it also and couldn't find the source. I've been sending letters to my anti-2nd Amendment politicians admonishing them for being inaccurate, perpetuating fake news, and stoking unnecessary fears; presenting them with factual info and statistics. I wouldn't want to be like them.

liberals-be-like-0-we-hates-a-strong-economy-imgflip-com-53315816.png

Thanks, I appreciate the effort. I researched it also and couldn't find the source. I've been sending letters to my anti-2nd Amendment politicians admonishing them for being inaccurate, perpetuating fake news, and stoking unnecessary fears; presenting them with factual info and statistics. I wouldn't want to be like them.

Unfortunately, they likely take your letters as an "atta boy" and put it on their wall. Fuckers.

Reactions: Barneybdb
My question was why ANYONE who worked during the Obama admin was working with the Trump administration after day 1. Wtf. Every incoming administration purges the last admin's people and brings in their own. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama all did it. Trump didn't do it on the advice of his "advisors"....... and here we are......

Last edited:
My question was ANYONE who worked during the Obama admin working with the Trump administration after day 1. Wtf. Every incoming administration purges the last admin's people and brings in their own. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama all did it. Trump didn't do it on the advice of his "advisors"....... and here we are......

Three years in and I would have thought that more of his staff would have been replaced.

And what year was this?
That’s the point. For 40 years dems honestly say
1- background checks
2- common sense laws on honest buyers
3- registration
4- mandatory buyback. Like Australia.

when not in power they push for common sense for law abiding.

Trump should build a 450,000 person jail for federal gun crime violations. When the local dealer with a gun is not charged in CA- the feds can charge with a 10 year charge and house him in the new club fed.

All the kids arrested with guns in Chicago, the fed should charge them for their small fed law violations.

Reactions: LeftyJason
I had an uncle about the same, WW II vet. My Dad told me one DUI, DWI back then, he registered .64. They were amazed he was alive, nevertheless functioning. On the farm he had whiskey bottles stashed everywhere, like an easter egg hunt. He was not the most pleasant person to be around, but at around age 62 or so, he quit. He actually was a nice guy, and retained a lot memory considering his past. The last 15 yrs of his life was night and day compared to the previous 40.

Damn, that sounds exactly like a story related to me by a Custer, SD rancher.
He was also a WW-II vet and had been part of the Bataan death March.
He said he tried to drink himself to death and realized it wasn't gonna work.
Once he realized it, he up and quit drinking.

Got himself cleaned up and went to work earning a living raising horses.

What was left of The Milwaukee Beast was poured out at the scene and the can was left in her car. SHE was only .24% at 330 in the afternoon... thats PRO level

I used to think the .2's were impressive until I met a guy named David. .2's was David's maintenance level. We'd ask arresting and/or transport Officers/Deputies what his BAC was prior to booking. .25 or above calls for mandatory medical clearance. Some would say he ain't been drinking, we'd say you don't know David. We'd PBT him and whammo, .2's. They'd shit their pants in disbelief. Only person I've ever seen crack jokes in the .4's! .4's! Only person I've ever seen in a quarter century hit .5 and change. Now that's Pro Level. Also quickest guy to repeatedly go through DT's.

David dead now. ?

Just like the clowns coming after people with machetes a few years ago. Dangerous games for a few internet clicks...
It was a Prank, But the Pranster would've hurt if any of the victims, Dangerous but funny.