• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I'm A baconovore!

1583252580316.png

Had a 1stSgt like that. Awesome leader and hell of a guy in general. Told us after field day inspection he was taking leave and wasn't going to be there for Friday morning PT......

Then he shows up....

10 rep cycles of 8 count bodybuilders, leg lifts, push ups, hello dolly's, and flutter kicks until only about 30% of us were still able to move.

We used to sometimes run the 3 miles for lunch, had a Captain that would go with us from time to time........when he did the Top would come and tell us to "Run his dick in the dirt" and that is what we did.............?

Last edited:
I watched several times to see why the shooter went back to the bar. I thought he was paying for his drink or something. I think he went back to get his drink and it must have been empty. The bottle moved slightly so I think he grabbed it and decided to leave because the bottle is now in the white circle on the bar. During the shooting it was slightly outside of the circle.
The guy in the back of the video, at the bar with purple and white shirt went back to the bar to finish his drink. No shooting is going to ruin his day. Everyone ought to buy the hero a drink!

Reactions: Longshot231
One, maybe two...........but seven..........I am guessing this man will be in a world of shit.
One shot, man down...........empty mag, 6 rounds, man on floor............

One, down............threat is done.........the other six........maybe a murder charge........

Probably happened in a part of the world where life is very cheap.