• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

6475F661-6439-46B8-8236-7DC852741A45.jpeg

Lint rollers aren’t sold out!

Sirhr

Reactions: Zorrosdens
After the boob pictures I now have to really think about opening the MPT when I see you have posted.
Maybe it's some kind of PTSD?

Disclosure:
They all are... just that some will soar you a split-level ranch, a Mercedes and half your pension.

Sirhr

For those with sand in your crotch, thin skin or any other abnormalities.
In no way am I making lite of that horrible thing. It's just a fucking joke.

What people are willing to do for the toilet paper. The Great Diarrhea isn't only your problem over there. We have our own nutters. Anyway we are pretty much under lockdown here, schools and Unis closed (and theatres, movies etc), all public gatherings are a big no-no. No travelling anywhere.. Our Mayor is talking about considering to leave only the pharmacies and foodstores open and close everything else. That kind of stuff. Luckily the stores are still open and with some patience and cautious behaviour this shit will be survived.

1584196034527.png

Last edited:
These assholes down under, trying to profit from a shortage they helped create. Currently only asking 3 times the going rate....

View attachment 7272705
That reminds me of the people buying .22lr at Walmart and then listing for triple on Craig’s list and arms list

tFfbLw0.png

I'm sure that will fool everyone, here's how it would go............

MOD: Contestant #1 what can you tell us about your campaign?
Contestant #1: Your full of SHIT, I'll take you out back and have my wife beat you for me.

MOD: OK thank you #1

MOD: Contestant #2 what can you tell us about your campaign?
Contestant #2: I'll raise the minimum wage and increase taxes to 58%, of course you will end up making a lot less but hey I need another mansion. Stalin rules!

MOD: OK thank you #2

MOD: Contestant #3 what can you tell us about your campaign?
Contestant #3: I'm going to win and make America greater and bitch slap those two!

MOD: OK thank you #3, I know who I'm voting for.