• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I call bullshit.

Who in the hell would spend all the money to put an acoustic ceiling in a parking garage?

It looks exactly like a half-assed chop of a parking garage into a hospital floor with parts if it being replicated. The grid spacing on the lights is all fucked up compared to the beds.

7C9B3EA4-BAC0-4882-9286-09CDB5542EC5.gif

It sure looks empty.................................................totally empty....................................almost as if the crisis is far from the massive outbreak shown in leftist media.
The Wuhan Corona virus just hit Nashville, already 615 cases confirmed today, a 22% increase since yesterday. The article I posted is 2 days old.

The Wuhan Corona virus just hit Nashville, already 615 cases confirmed today, a 22% increase since yesterday. The article I posted is 2 days old.
2,000,000 people live there and 600 got sick.........................................gosh practically wiped out Nashville in the blink of an eye. If only the twenty-nine hospitals and several hundred doctors in the area could manage.

Shut up.

It is quite clear you do not understand much of anything about medicine or disease.
And especially about statistics related to such.

Is it as bad as the media portrays? Probably not. Is it bad for the high risk populations? Darn right and in a city can overwhelm resources easily. And depending, no matter the number of other hospitals, some are just destined to be busier and get a higher volume of traffic.

Those beds likely will be filled by end of week.

This is the joy of living in this amazing republic. The best healthcare on the planet with millions of people working their butts off to make sure they and their respective facilities are prepared to take care of the sick.

Lots and lots of OT, risk, and absolute dedication to taking care of the sick.

A friend has a 690 and an 1190 and dearly loves them both, that’s a fine bike you got there.
It was a great bike, I replaced it with a 2011 300XC. Dan who founded Inline Fabrication (reloading accessories) bought the 450XCF and still has it. (y)

My longtime racing/riding buddy was the US Maico importer and then one of the early KTM dealers. I attended the annual KTM Dealer meetings from 2005-2011 and was the test rider at special KTM Street Bike releases. I've been very fortunate when it comes to motorcycling experiences in my life.

Of all the bikes I've had, this is only one I have now.

IMGP2625-L.jpg