• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1585620085638.png

7 for me.
I’ve led a sheltered life.

Shit.... I got 11.

All my thrills come from outdoor activities, I racked up all the tattoo/piercing/hair dye ones (I'm perfectly comfortable being freakishly normal looking), and I don't have the ability to give birth. I also don't believe in jumping out of an airplane that's still flying or swimming with things that can eat me.

Now, if we start with scaling hills on the dirtbike that are past vertical (nothing like looking down over the edge and you can't see the trail for 20 yards because it's below you), doing 65' triples at the track, or running 120mph through sagebrush...

70mph downhill on a mountainbike, dropping cliffs because that's what the cool kids do, blowing up full face helmets on trees, etc.

Shooting is an old man sport. I'm just glad I gravitated towards it before I was too broken to enjoy it.

7 for me. I have no desire for a piercing or cruise. So with those and child birth, lowest I'll be hitting could be a 4. And Im good with that.

I told my wife I wanted to sky dive in Hawaii. If I'm going to be a lawn dart, no better view on the way down.