• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1585498868_9w3unhrxso.jpeg

True, but those dipshits in the upper half can afford to stay home for a few months. Sadly, most Americans with "non essential" jobs cannot afford the same. I am blessed to have an essential health care job but very cognizant of the fact that so many families out there are stuck at home and not sure how they will get through this shitshow.
Guess I don't feel like people richer than myself are dipshits. Just not the jealous kind. But aren't the unemployed getting unemployment checks?

032720 Pan 45 Ed Sz.jpg

This is the Fisher Towers in a sloppy wet snowstorm. The Fishers are highly sought-after by climbers that enjoy what's been called "vertically consolidated kitty litter". I recommend taking goggles. Seriously. And cajones. The whole drive along the Colorado between Cisco and Moab is stellar.

Denver Airport.
There are several of these murals and it makes for some interesting looking if you are the kind that believe in the Global Elites.
Seen 'em, described them to people, gotten nothing but funny looks, decided to quit talking.

Fuck them, let them figure it out on their own, after it's too late.........