• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1587890900_8y6a3qkzke.jpeg

And so... it’s suddenly okay to walk in a bank wearing a mask now?

The governor of the state I live in has decreed that stores that he has graciously allowed to operate must deny entrance to anyone not wearing a mask. Because of ridiculously convoluted liquor laws, everyone has to show ID to buy beer or wine in a grocery store (but not in beer distributor or state liquor store). A local grocery store sports a sign that says "MUST REMOVE MASK WHEN PURCHASING ALCOHOL"

Just gotta love the oddball pics and vids of apex predators in strange places...

Bear at Council Meeting: " Uh...yeah..I got something to say motherfuckers...I was chosen to voice concerns about the honey shortage out here.....and uh....looks like ya'll got to pay the tax....."
Begins mauling council members.....hilarity ensues...straight out of a Sam Peckinpah movie! 🤣
Get 'em Griz!

PSA - do not use the old broom you found in your grandpa's barn as a torch, and DEFINITELY DO NOT pour gas on it to "help" it burn
I did some really not smart things as a youngster.
Cut down a nice piece off of a walnut tree

hammer dads K bar into the thick end a bunch of times- east to west and north to south

about 3” into the wood - making a bunch of 1/4” strips out of the end

Melt all of younger siblings crayons in a coffee can on the camp stove

dip the cut part into the wax

- torch complete

I was shopping those (Superformance version) pretty hard about 10 years ago. Got a ride in this one below. Decided I wouldn’t be happy unless I bought their GT-40, which was too much dough at the time.

View attachment 7310590

Well I'm 6'4, the top of a 427 Cobra Windshield is 4 inches lower than my head, even a FFR Cobra is with the dropped foot box is a no go, so now I want a FFR coupe, the frame has a 5 inch stretch