• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I'm Wondering when we will use an IR laser to blind people in battle....

ow demoralizing - 10,000 troops return from combat blind....

Those systems were designed back in the 80s and would work well.
They were basically banned by international agreements much like using chemical weapons.

That has not stopped the Chinese from using a lower powered version against our pilots.

However if someone decided to use them, very quickly protections would be put into place that would make their use not as useful. Not to mention that in modern war, shining a big laser beam against a competent enemy pretty much says send a missile / rocket here please.

ImaginaryGiftedKarakul-size_restricted.gif

Are they putting vitamins in the water or something???? Chicks didn't look like this when I was 25-30 years old....

Most have a professional photographer NOT an Iphone pic...LOL- a good lighting guy can hide any blemish even to avoid most photo touch ups. Like the other poster said, many instagram girls, filter. One last thing search around the internet for ladies makeup videos.. Some of these women are like professional painters/sculptors with the "War Paint" as my football coach used to say.

I assisted with lights for a buddy for a few Playboy college girl shoots back in the early 90's in SoCal. A lot of Great looking women, but not flawless. Shadows and the right lighting does a lot just like any other photography.

Last edited:
Most have a professional photographer NOT an Iphone pic...LOL- a good lighting guy can hide any blemish even to avoid most photo touch ups. Like the other poster said, many instagram girls, filter. One last thing search around the internet for ladies makeup videos.. Some of these women are like professional painters/sculptors with the "War Paint" as my football coach used to say.

I assisted with lights for a buddy for a few Playboy college girl shoots back in the early 90's in SoCal. A lot of Great looking women, but not flawless. Shadows and the right lighting does a lot just like any other photography.
Yep light, line and form...never forget composition, it all dictates (and it does!) whether your eye sticks with the image, TRAVELS inside that image and keep taking that trip...the best compositions work for VERY DEFINITE reasons. It’s the tools of visual. A craftsman knows these like the back of his hand. The crop or border boundaries are just as important to making or breaking that image. “L” cards for a completely variable crop choice can be essential. Ansel Adams used them, I know many artists use them. I know from using them myself their complete value, too.🤙

Last edited:
...Not to mention that in modern war, shining a big laser beam against a competent enemy pretty much says send a missile / rocket here please.
When dealing with swarms of drones or small boats the odds are good that the enemy already knows where you are.

Reactions: Barneybdb