• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1591015363346.png

He got the Coronas.

On the off-chance they or someone else calling the police and reporting someone brandishing a firearm, I would call 911 and report an attempted armed robbery and present the empty bottles as evidence.

Seriously, one of my buddies was there during their version if the 4th of July, and he thought he was in a combat zone.

Apparently, the guy next door still had an MG42 with tins of Nazi era 8mm ammo!

Bahahaha

Why couldn't he have used firecrackers instead? Save that fucking ammo for when the Turks start getting froggy again, like we know they will at a certain point. They are not going to just give up a prize that they have clutched on to for more than 600 years...

PICTURED: Ivy league corporate attorney arrested along with a fellow lawyer for 'throwing a Molotov cocktail at empty NYPD van' during violent George Floyd protests in Brooklyn

View attachment 7340710View attachment 7340709
"They face federal charges". Love that. No super liberal NY jury to acquit them. Nothing like throwing away their careers. A good lifetime experience, one they will much from.

I wanted to buy a $2 scratch ticket earlier just to fuck around, but I guess I will not, since I might be shoot (shooted, shot, I presume?) on sight if I do so???

Seriously though, enlist somebody to spell check your shit PLEASE... This is embarrassing ALL of us... Awesome hardware and outfits though. (y)

F0C2F5EA-F310-4269-9DD9-E74556DD86AE_jpe-1442213.JPG

I wanted to buy a $2 scratch ticket earlier just to fuck around, but I guess I will not, since I might be shoot (shooted, shot, I presume?) on sight if I do so???

Seriously though, enlist somebody to spell check your shit PLEASE... This is embarrassing ALL of us...

It's been translated so the "looters" can read and understand. 🤠

View attachment 7340856

You mean the Nikes they owned?
And didn’t loot and steal then burn uh your/our home...so, yeah some did, peacefully, freedom. 🤙 Who am I talkin’ to ....the choir, right? What? Did we go to the outlet stores and burn them down, simple no, not us.......sorry shouldn’t be posting this here. Small venting here, swipe it from motivational mind space, I would recommend it of this post...really. 🤔😉🤙

Last edited:

Seriously though, enlist somebody to spell check your shit PLEASE... This is embarrassing ALL of us... Awesome hardware and outfits though. (y)

Ope thees patrots be vigalant! Gotta be on garde for dose wanten to rape the village and pillage dem vimen.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country