• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

As a man who appreciates a lady who looks like a lady, a well rounded butt is good.
If it looks like she loves squats and the stairmaster, this Is all good.

My momma always says, asses is as asses do.

I always says the worst ass is the ass I don't gets to squeeze.

Didty D wants an ass so huge, it can squeeze him out like MMA on steriods. Like a teenager's zit. Like a black dung hole.

Reactions: Barneybdb
1591299718230.jpeg

This thread is so much more fun than the current butt hurt pissing match thread going on right now about the .308 :D
The .308 is something each one of us should know extremely well & something we shouldn’t be without.
I think someone should put on .308 ONLY Matches using Factory Match Ammo & see who can perform and who can’t.

Just my $.02

What am I missing and what thread? I'll send some butthurt gel that way... or at least jump in and stir the pot more...

For the record, I have nothing against any caliber, especially the .308
Here's the thread, I feel like I did a bad thing...LOL

Someone say DirtyD and a round butt???

View attachment 7343040
Seriously......WTF!?

I need eye bleach because someone posted some black looter eating another black looters ass and now this shit. WTF is wrong with you people!? I came to see guns, outdoor scenery, hot naked chicks and food. Stop the madness!