• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

B91E4AEF-6070-40CD-A15C-E53CFC6ECEEE.jpeg

For fuck's sake. Would it have killed them to time the video so the bullets impact at all the same time? I hate people without OCD.
I am sure you mean CDO...in alphabetical order...as it is supposed to be.

BTW doing things in the order it is was intentional.

Last edited:
He's too far gone. A bullet to the head to end his suffering is the only humane option.

I can't beleive you would honestly make fun of someone seriously hurt in battle. He should be awarded a pink and fluffy heart medal of honor. It tears at my heart to see a little 3 year old suffering like that, you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

Chance!!!!!!
An old Indian was standing on a street corner.
Whenever a pretty young thing passed, he'd raise his hand in the traditional Indian salute and say: "Chance. Chance."
A fellow watched this going on after woman after woman passed and finally walked up to the Indian.
"Excuse me," the fellow said. "But I thought Indians were supposed to say How'." "Me know How," the Indian said. "Me want Chance."