• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1591359502226.png

Judge Roy Bean : [Bean apologizes to the marshals' wives] I understand you have taken exception to my calling you whores. I'm sorry. I apologize. I ask you to note that I did not call you callous-ass strumpets, fornicatresses, or low-born gutter sluts. But I did say "whores." No escaping that. And for that slip of the tongue, I apologize.

This gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. I hope the dog didn't get sick.

Was pulled off into a loading zone at night talking to some vets on the side walk who were guarding a building the other night. A couple of dip shits were afraid of the big marine standing there and decided to walk out in the road around my expedition despite the 6 beware of dog or stay back signs posted on the vehicle.

Any hoo I was able to look in the driver's side mirror just in time to see my GSD launch his head out to try to bite the dick's face off and was only stopped because I had the window 1/2 up and by the top of K9 cage above the window grabbed his collar. He missed the dude's face by microns.

People across the street heard it and jumped but not as fast or high as the two Portlanders that came to cause trouble. No One, I mean No One sneaks up on me from behind, he is always watching and listening no matter what is happening:) It's what all good boys are supposed to do, I believe he could also smell what happened in their pants.

I think they learn a valuable lesson. Others think they can come up and put hands on the vechicle, I just tell them to step away and start rolling down the windows.

So the only thing we know to do is war and you are going to attack us?!!! WFT logic +1000%

I would caution against getting super bent of shape with something like this, sure it’s infuriating but there is a pretty solid chance it’s fake, could have been posted to bait people into a higher emotional state, and its ultimately irrelevant as you are likely a law abiding gun owner. Being constrained by law and order means that you can’t exactly hunt these people down, and if someone decides to act on this and attack you, you have the means to go all Old Testament on them and take care of it; otherwise let it roll, watch your six and stay calm and collected. I’m not above hating people, but I try to reserve it for people I have personal experience with, and not broad groups, everything else is just noise.

I would caution against getting super bent of shape with something like this, sure it’s infuriating but there is a pretty solid chance it’s fake, could have been posted to bait people into a higher emotional state, and its ultimately irrelevant as you are likely a law abiding gun owner. Being constrained by law and order means that you can’t exactly hunt these people down, and if someone decides to act on this and attack you, you have the means to go all Old Testament on them and take care of it; otherwise let it roll, watch your six and stay calm and collected. I’m not above hating people, but I try to reserve it for people I have personal experience with, and not broad groups, everything else is just noise.
I’am not bent out of shape. Just pointing out stupidity. Seriously, you’ve been living in your moms basement and playing with airsoft guns and now your going to start a war with people who you say do nothing but war. Have fun attacking people who have actually been to war and miss it.

Reactions: jphil108
Gents
If you want to bitch / taunt each out- consider a Private Message.
This in an awesome thread. Not everyone understand the long relationship some of us have on the forum or life.

To me- when I want to make a snarky comment, it time for me to take a day or two off of the forum.

I’am not bent out of shape. Just pointing out stupidity. Seriously, you’ve been living in your moms basement and playing with airsoft guns and now your going to start a war with people who you say do nothing but war. Have fun attacking people who have actually been to war and miss it.

I didn’t intend to be snarky about his post and I don’t think he’s being snarky back, and I agree that the logic in the picture doesn’t hold water. I’ll quit preaching and go back to reading about how .308s are suddenly useless.

I didn’t intend to be snarky about his post and I don’t think he’s being snarky back, and I agree that the logic in the picture doesn’t hold water. I’ll quit preaching and go back to reading about how .308s are suddenly useless.
That's cause deer and elk are bullet proof unless you shoot them from outside of 800 yards :ROFLMAO:

I miss this. I installed these systems for 20 years, done more than 65 hangers. My favorite part was we always had to actually flood the hangar to prove it works.

Gun hating Karen streams a message in her yard,

"HAR HAR HAR" goes drunken 4Chan watching Facebook at the bar,

"Trouble coming for you, tis' not afar",
Yells the smirking nerds in a collective snarl,

For in her ignorance, Karen had created an illegal SBR,

Fuck not with 4Chan, all the wise men say,

For weaponized autism leaves only devastation in it's wake,

This stupid whore wanted fifteen seconds of fame and praise,

Up her panties goes the BATF snake...

Gun hating Karen streams a message in her yard,

"HAR HAR HAR" goes drunken 4Chan watching Facebook at the bar,

"Trouble coming for you, tis' not afar",
Yells the smirking nerds in a collective snarl,

For in her ignorance, Karen had created an illegal SBR,

Fuck not with 4Chan, all the wise men say,

For weaponized autism leaves only devastation in it's wake,

This stupid whore wanted fifteen seconds of fame and praise,

Up her panties goes the BATF snake...

"...she created a sawed-off shotgun..."

Oh no! Not the dreaded AR-15 shotgun that was used at the naval yard shooting a few years ago. At least she didn't have the chainsaw bayonet attachment; that would have been beyond the pale.

Incidentally, one of those "common sense gun laws" prohibits short-barreled rifles. You have to stamp "Rossi" on the barrel and call it a "pistol".

1591391404164.png

The man was thrown back by the explosion and suffered traumatic injuries to his upper body and face. He was rushed to the hospital where he later died. Police said live explosives were found and none of the ones detonated were able to get thru the armored area the money is stored in.