• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1593827995045.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure I watched that plane being built at Hobby Field in Creswell, Oregon. A friend was one of the lead fabricators. Too long ago to remember the tail numbers, though the photo is definitely the southern Willamette Valley where Hobby Field is. The scope and scale of the plane in person is quite odd..... as in "this thing will actually fly?"

Jaja Ding Dong" Lyrics
[Verse 1: Will Ferrell, Molly Sanden, Both]
When I feel your gentle touch
And things are going our way
I wanna spill my love on you all day, all day

[Chorus: Will Ferrell & Molly Sandén]
Jaja ding dong (Ding dong)
My love for you is growing wide and long
I swell and burst when I see what we've become
Come, come my baby, we can get love on
When I see you I feel a ding-ding dong

[Verse 2: Will Ferrell, Molly Sandén]
Love expands when I'm with you
All over the Milky Way
I wanna open up to you all day, all day
Alright everyone, move your body, woo

[Chorus: Will Ferrell & Molly Sandén, Will Ferrell]
My love for you is growing wide and long
I swell and burst when I see what we've become (Come on everyone)
Jaja a-ding dong (Ding dong)
Come, come my baby, we can get love on
When I see you I feel a ding-ding dong

I learned a long time ago when I was lifting with world record holding power lifters to never lift to failure on a set. I always leave at least 1 rep in the tank, 2 reps if I am going for more than 3 more sets. The recovery time is much faster and you are not actually tearing down muscle that makes recovery time much longer. I do legs, back and chest 3 times a week, all on the same day. I have however in my younger days worked my legs so hard I couldn't go down 2 steps to leave the gym, worked my shoulders and arms so hard I couldn't raise my hands high enough to wash my hair after lifting, and worked my back so hard I couldn't start a lawn mower. Now I work smarter not harder. For a short 60 year old guy that can still squat 405, dead lift 455, straight leg 365 and bench 285, I think I am getting along okay.
Do you work concrete? And use a Quigley Ford?
Asking for a friend.

Cats like to get high too.

WTF ...there is no
cat that will do that shit

I had a VA appointment this week in Mpls, and decided to drive close to this area to see what it looked like. The area around Calhoun Square was a great place to have dinner/drinks and good live blues music at Famous Dave's just a short time ago. It looked like a war zone after a serious battle. The area is loaded with libtards that have no clue what a gun looks like, let alone how to use one. Hopefully it's a wake up call for the people that really care about the area. My son lives about 2 miles south of Uptown, and as others have said...no rubber bullets in his magazines.

Hey 'Alexander Leon', how about you go fuck off and cut your own wrists you fucking useless faggot ass cuck... Based on your picture alone I can tell that you have never done any physical labor in your entire fucking life and you probably hide under the fucking bed when somebody is popping off fireworks down your block. Is it time for your "daddy" to change your nappies yet and replace the pacifier that he shoved up your ass as a buttplug? LOL. Keep pushing the "men who wanted to be left alone" and see what happens to you and your ilk in the near future. The more I hear "this is racist, that is racist" every fucking day, the less fucks I am starting to give and even I am scared at just how little I care anymore, and there are plenty of other guys out there that have been pushed to that same level...

Capture_PNG-1487780.JPG

Capture2_PNG-1487783.JPG

Last edited:
Hey 'Alexander Leon', how about you go fuck off and cut your own wrists you fucking useless faggot ass cuck... Based on your picture alone I can tell that you have never done any physical labor in your entire fucking life and you probably hide under the fucking bed when somebody is popping off fireworks down your block. Is it time for your "daddy" to change your nappies yet and replace the pacifier that he shoved up your ass as a buttplug? LOL. Keep pushing the "men who wanted to be left alone" and see what happens to you and your ilk in the near future. The more I hear "this is racist, that is racist" every fucking day, the less fucks I am starting to give and even I am scared at just how little I care anymore, and there are plenty of other guys out there that have been pushed to that same level...

Capture_PNG-1487780.JPG

Capture2_PNG-1487783.JPG
He said "learnt"

Reactions: Blue Sky Country