• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Hey 'Alexander Leon', how about you go fuck off and cut your own wrists you fucking useless faggot ass cuck... Based on your picture alone I can tell that you have never done any physical labor in your entire fucking life and you probably hide under the fucking bed when somebody is popping off fireworks down your block. Is it time for your "daddy" to change your nappies yet and replace the pacifier that he shoved up your ass as a buttplug? LOL. Keep pushing the "men who wanted to be left alone" and see what happens to you and your ilk in the near future. The more I hear "this is racist, that is racist" every fucking day, the less fucks I am starting to give and even I am scared at just how little I care anymore, and there are plenty of other guys out there that have been pushed to that same level...

Capture_PNG-1487780.JPG

Capture2_PNG-1487783.JPG
I am a white dude, who has never really been attracted to white chicks. My wife is Mexican, and I have dated The fucken rainbow, you name if, black, Asian, middle eastern...I’ve done it(literally)

however, I’ve never had a white person comment on my choice of woman or even gotten the slightest question of if from a white....I have gotten non stop shit from every other color of people, but never white....even my wife catches shit from other Mexicans because she’s married to me.

bench

Play with fire, you burn your fingers....

Are the two black cars police patrol units? If they are the city is fucked and going to have to pay everyone. They are parked in the middle of the road like that and dont have their overheads on.

Edit: Just watched again and one vehicle has some sort weak of flashing light on it

Are the two black cars police patrol units? If they are the city is fucked and going to have to pay everyone. They are parked in the middle of the road like that and dont have their overheads on.

Edit: Just watched again and one vehicle has some sort weak of flashing light on it
This was the 19th consecutive day they have closed I-5. The city of Seattle is assisting the protestors by closing I-5 and blocking on ramps to prevent anyone from even getting on the interstate. The guy that did this drove the wrong way up an off ramp to get on the interstate.

This was the 19th consecutive day they have closed I-5. The city of Seattle is assisting the protestors by closing I-5 and blocking on ramps to prevent anyone from even getting on the interstate. The guy that did this drove the wrong way up an off ramp to get on the interstate.
Well he is fucked then.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Well he is fucked then.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
So are the protesters he hit. Bet they don't do that shit again in a long time, if ever.

I don't give two shits about either party in this. They both got/will get what they deserve.

Kinda harsh maybe, but the interstate is not where you protest.

Hey 'Alexander Leon', how about you go fuck off and cut your own wrists you fucking useless faggot ass cuck... Based on your picture alone I can tell that you have never done any physical labor in your entire fucking life and you probably hide under the fucking bed when somebody is popping off fireworks down your block. Is it time for your "daddy" to change your nappies yet and replace the pacifier that he shoved up your ass as a buttplug? LOL. Keep pushing the "men who wanted to be left alone" and see what happens to you and your ilk in the near future. The more I hear "this is racist, that is racist" every fucking day, the less fucks I am starting to give and even I am scared at just how little I care anymore, and there are plenty of other guys out there that have been pushed to that same level...

Capture_PNG-1487780.JPG

Capture2_PNG-1487783.JPG
I have some bad news for Mr. Leon. A few years ago, one of the dating websites (OK Cupid, IIRC) analyzed their customer patterns with respect to ethnicity to see who was clicking on whom. Turns out, there are some clear patterns; men of all races tend to swipe left for women of Mr. Leon's ethnic group.

The heart wants what the heart wants; you can't legislate attraction (the "T" in LGBTQAAIMOUSE have tilted at this windmill for the last three years). For Mr. Leon to call out others for what his community does routinely is, well, the pot calling the kettle, ... ummm...

View attachment 7366090

RoleAir racing
National originUnited States
ManufacturerGranville Brothers Aircraft
DesignerHowell W. "Pete" Miller, Zantford Granville
First flight13 August 1932
Introduction1932
Produced1932-1933

Found It!

It was Delmar Benjamin's, this pic is at the hanger at Hobby Field in Creswell, OR.

Screenshot (187).png

Here's a couple links.

I’ve known this guy for about two years and we are both in the Air Force. Of course I was a pud knocker compared to this guy who was a forward combat controller.

So one day were chatting and I’m talking about the one time that I made a mistake of volunteering for some thing and actually ended up in what turned out to be a hot combat zone for which I was not trained. It was honestly a total shit show...

Now I know this guy will totally understand what I mean because you can’t do his job without having seen a lot of action; and Air Force Forward Combat Controller is not a desk job... and it’s generally not an easy job either...

He started telling me about a few of his encounters unsolicited and I was like h-o-l-y shit.

Me “Man, how do you not have PTSD?“

Him “ Oh, I had that and alcohol...”. “ Had to give up the alcohol...”

I am never surprised that World War II veterans, or veterans in general, don’t want to talk about the shit they seen, have done.

My little shit show sucked bad enough I cannot imagine having to do that for four years straight... or being a Marine and storming a beach someplace and watching your buddies all take it hard...

I am in awe of anybody that keeps it to themselves, hard though that probably is, and doesn’t take to the bottle or pills... at least for a time.
My father was a combat vet of WWII and Korea (artillery). He only told "funny" stories about what had happened to him, even when I was active duty. Then I found and read his diary of Okinawa.

Later I was told a couple of stories that my cousin knew.

If Dad didn't have PTSD (and he might have), I would have expected him to have it.

He adapted, improvised and overcame.