• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So is his brand new Jag. I guess people are getting fed up with the huge delays and the local government helping the protestors. The two women he hit are in critical condition and may not live.

I think it was on Fox news that this car was suspected of something similar and running from LEO a week or two before this event.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

If you zoom, you can see the Eye of Sauron

1593894605797.jpeg

Play with fire, you burn your fingers....

This is what happens when your movement outs itself as a bunch of trigger happy authoritarian freaks who like to shake down local businesses for protection money and killing random people sitting in their Jeeps...

People in Seattle fear and hate you now. And fear and hate becomes anger in no time. You motherfucking freaks are going to start dying every time you fuck with members of the public, and we will laugh at your blood spattered and mangled corpses in the road. Fuck with us in real time and we will kill you just as quickly and decisively...

This is what happens when your movement outs itself as a bunch of trigger happy authoritarian freaks who like to shake down local businesses for protection money and killing random people sitting in their Jeeps...

People in Seattle fear and hate you now. And fear and hate becomes anger in no time. You motherfucking freaks are going to start dying every time you fuck with members of the public, and we will laugh at your blood spattered and mangled corpses in the road. Fuck with us in real time and we will kill you just as quickly and decisively...
I'm not sure this was deliberate. Initial reports suggest that a dumbass in a car occupied the same grid square as two dumbasses standing in the freeway.

Preach!

Makes me want to consider Oklahoma as a retirement location.

Authorities announced terrorism, rioting, and assault charges for violent protesters in Oklahoma City late last week, taking a shot at lawless Seattle in the process.

Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater announced the charges, suggesting such harsh penalties would be a deterrent of future crimes.

“This is not Seattle,” declared Prater. “We’re not putting up with this lawlessness here.”........

Is it wrong to play the video over and over again to listen to the impact... LOL. I keep giggling like a little kid playing the fart game.

I haven't seen an update. Any interviews with the people that were hit? Or the other people Block in the road? Did they find the driver?