• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

3B17A766-2918-45F1-B100-CEDF84FE0D67.jpeg

The Proclaimers did a version of it in 1988, great song and you're not alone, I remember the original from '65 :)

Not bad, but the original was better....

In January 1966 I was stuck on a ship from England to Australia, the main form of entertainment was a juke box, this song and Barbera Ann by the Beach Boys plus Il Silenzio were by far the most popular.

Last edited:

Fun fact: In his epic 1963 sci-fi novel The Cosmic Computer, H. Beam Piper basically wrote a guideline in how to modify utility drone vehicles for combat. A various assortment of cleaning and foodservice robots were packed with explosives and then guided by remote control to the machine gun nests of the enemy, where they were detonated. There were also "swarm" attacks where multiple hovering and flying UAVs armed with mines and grenades were piloted simultaneously to dive bomb heavily fortified targets...

Is this still available?
Probably. I was married to her for 19 years. I don't know what she is doing now. She is Danish, 6' tall, blonde, blues eyes, athletic, big rack, and if she likes you will extract every sperm cell your body can produce, if not make sure your will and your life insurance are up to date. If you meet her don't mention you know me.