• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

F32308FB-1BF6-4947-8610-F9125551F730.jpeg

So, who volunteers as a guinea pig for an untested vaccine mass-produced by the lowest bidder?

It's been nearly 30 years and they still haven't come clean about the PB pills they gave us in Desert Shield/Storm. From the Veterans' Affairs website:

" The VA and other research organizations concluded that evidence does not support an association between exposure to PB pills and chronic multisymptom illness. "

That's because the fuckers never looked.

“We all have 24 hours in a day. Sure there are things you need to do. Each morning after I finish my cereal, like every other American, I go to the bathroom. But I don’t just do that, I’m hunched over writing ideas, my notepad on the toilet top.” Biden continued, “(laughing) that’s the great thing about the toilet really, why do you think they designed it like a desk? So when you sit doing your business, you can also take care of business.”

And to remove any and all doubt, he later confirmed that he does in fact sit on the toilet backwards. What’s worse? He didn’t know he was sitting on it backwards… for 77 YEARS this man thought sitting on the toilet backwards was the correct way.

“Yeah that wasn’t – my staffer brought it up to me.” Biden explained in a follow up interview with MSNBC, “Apparently not everyone sits on the toilet like that. Apparently I sit on it backwards. I think it was – I don’t know it made sense to me it’s a good place to eat your cereal. Efficient. I guess. (Laughter).”

1594587186780.png

“We all have 24 hours in a day. Sure there are things you need to do. Each morning after I finish my cereal, like every other American, I go to the bathroom. But I don’t just do that, I’m hunched over writing ideas, my notepad on the toilet top.” Biden continued, “(laughing) that’s the great thing about the toilet really, why do you think they designed it like a desk? So when you sit doing your business, you can also take care of business.”

And to remove any and all doubt, he later confirmed that he does in fact sit on the toilet backwards. What’s worse? He didn’t know he was sitting on it backwards… for 77 YEARS this man thought sitting on the toilet backwards was the correct way.

“Yeah that wasn’t – my staffer brought it up to me.” Biden explained in a follow up interview with MSNBC, “Apparently not everyone sits on the toilet like that. Apparently I sit on it backwards. I think it was – I don’t know it made sense to me it’s a good place to eat your cereal. Efficient. I guess. (Laughter).”

View attachment 7372732

Can someone please confirm this to be true?? Please oh please, I so want this to be true!!!!!😂

My brother in law was a logger in the Sierra Nevada and country around Susanville. LIved in the town built by Paul Bunyon Lumber company when it was Red River Logging. His neighbors were all old guys from this era, cutting gigantic firs, spruces and Redwoods, in just that manner. Would come to work each morning for 5 days to cut on the same tree. I have a photo of him, standing with a tree he felled, in the 1970's, He stood 6ft 3 inches, and held a axe at full length above his head, with about two feet of trunk butt stuck in the ground, and the axe head isn't above the tree. He told me that was the last of the big ones he ever cut, although a lot of trees were still pretty respectable. 5 log loads, were pretty common and they were still getting 3 log loads , before the Forest Service went all marxist on them.

Last edited:
I hope that it was a 12 gauge bean bag round that reduced him to that state.

along with some pepper spray and a lightning ride!!!

The K9 idea is good too (see vid where dude gets junk chewed on) but I wouldnt wanna hurt the pooch with the pepper spray residue.

then, a rope for being a treasonous puke.

Reactions: 22Hshots

THANK YOU SIR, FOR POSTING THAT...

Just got back from work... Installed 4 Sveba Dahlen restaurant oven units and the accompanying vent systems. I am fucking sore as FUCK, and I NEEDED to see that. Shit, that is amazing...

Now charge that fucker with 2 counts of murder for the two innocent men gunned down in their Jeep, and 4+ firearm offenses for distributing ARs to minors...

Probably. I was married to her for 19 years. I don't know what she is doing now. She is Danish, 6' tall, blonde, blues eyes, athletic, big rack, and if she likes you will extract every sperm cell your body can produce, if not make sure your will and your life insurance are up to date. If you meet her don't mention you know me.

Pics or it didnt happen.

My brother in law was a logger in the Sierra Nevada and country around Susanville. LIved in the town built by Paul Bunyon Lumber company when it was Red River Logging. His neighbors were all old guys from this era, cutting gigantic firs, spruces and Redwoods, in just that manner. Would come to work each morning for 5 days to cut on the same tree. I have a photo of him, standing with a tree he felled, in the 1970's, He stood 6ft 3 inches, and held a axe at full length above his head, with about two feet of trunk butt stuck in the ground, and the axe head isn't above the tree. He told me that was the last of the big ones he ever cut, although a lot of trees were still pretty respectable. 5 log loads, were pretty common and they were still getting 3 log loads , before the Forest Service went all marxist on them.
When I first got stationed in Eureka CA we saw logging trucks daily with several trees onboard. Every now and then we would see the low boy trailer that the logging companies used to move their D-9’s around with carrying a single log that hung 3-4’ off of either side of the trailer.

Would have been even better if he had been hiding in a drain pipe or a similar place and they had to noodle him out like Saddam Hussein...

anim_lol.gif

There is nothing better than watching a murderous cult leader get thoroughly humiliated while being apprehended, so his followers can see what a BITCH he really is...

View attachment 7372732

You would have to take your pants off to sit backwards