• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1594669576_nto63fiz41.jpeg

“This female grey wolf and male brown bear were spotted every night for ten days straight by a Finnish photographer, spending several hours together between 8pm and 4am. They would even share food with each other.”

View attachment 7373598
Badgers and coyotes hunt together and share food.
Nature has lots of partnerships and symbiotic relationships

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Bunch of Portland ANTIFA finds what they thought was a drunk man asleep in an SUV and decides to fuck around with him... Except that he wasn't drunk at all, and could have done A LOT worse to them, but he chose restraint...

Pay attention to the name of the Twitter account that posted this and how they tried to spin the story around...

"...just trying to see if he was okay"...

Yeah, sure, okay... Your soyboy buddy that got bodyslammed is lucky that the guy didn't choose to end the fight by slamming a knife into his heart after he hit the ground... Next time you might not be so lucky...

At what RPM do power meters grenade?
I think I saw that on "Outrageous Acts of Science" and while it wasn't the power meter he said that if the bulb failed suddenly the back-up (wrong word I'm sure) of current would cause the power supply and capacitor bank to go off like a bomb.

Reactions: EddieNFL
Man, fuck that!

I currently own 3 Ford's

1) my built 2005 excursion (my daily driver)
2)my wife's 2019 f250 king ranch
3) ford explorer we use as an extra car because our main vehicles won't fit in a parking garage.

Despite having 3 Ford's I am NOT brand specific.. however, I will not drive a fucking dodge.

My excursion is worry proof...it's built beyond reasonable taste and I can drive it anywhere...my wife's f250 dropped a valve and took out the entire engine while going down the highway with less than 3000 miles...yeah, an over $80k truck that didn't see it's first oil change...ford metallurgy shows that the valve springs were bad from the beginning. So, I'm definitely going back to Duramax.

And with ford now openly supporting the defund the police movement, it makes the decision to drop Ford's all together that much easier

Bench

Man, fuck that!

I currently own 3 Ford's

1) my built 2005 excursion (my daily driver)
2)my wife's 2019 f250 king ranch
3) ford explorer we use as an extra car because our main vehicles won't fit in a parking garage.

Despite having 3 Ford's I am NOT brand specific.. however, I will not drive a fucking dodge.

My excursion is worry proof...it's built beyond reasonable taste and I can drive it anywhere...my wife's f250 dropped a valve and took out the entire engine while going down the highway with less than 3000 miles...yeah, an over $80k truck that didn't see it's first oil change...ford metallurgy shows that the valve springs were bad from the beginning. So, I'm definitely going back to Duramax.

And with ford now openly supporting the defund the police movement, it makes the decision to drop Ford's all together that much easier

Bench
Say what? Why would a company that has got a HUGE portion of its revenue from the interceptor, want to defund the police? I own 2 sweet fords, thought I'd never walk away from them...... the times, they are a changing

Reactions: bullseye13

View attachment 7372732

You have to take your pants completely off to sit on the pot backwards.

Say what? Why would a company that has got a HUGE portion of its revenue from the interceptor, want to defund the police? I own 2 sweet fords, thought I'd never walk away from them...... the times, they are a changing

Hi,

Because they are not.
That fake news can be traced back to an article by Raheem Kassam an activist in UK Independence party but failed to mention that Ford Motor Company and Ford foundation are 2 different entities and have been since the 70s.

1 is a ran by a BOD with only 1 Ford on it, lol.
1 is ran by a Philanthropy group.

Sincerely,
Theis