• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

20151430_49_402_284.gif

Man, fuck that!

I currently own 3 Ford's

1) my built 2005 excursion (my daily driver)
2)my wife's 2019 f250 king ranch
3) ford explorer we use as an extra car because our main vehicles won't fit in a parking garage.

Despite having 3 Ford's I am NOT brand specific.. however, I will not drive a fucking dodge.

My excursion is worry proof...it's built beyond reasonable taste and I can drive it anywhere...my wife's f250 dropped a valve and took out the entire engine while going down the highway with less than 3000 miles...yeah, an over $80k truck that didn't see it's first oil change...ford metallurgy shows that the valve springs were bad from the beginning. So, I'm definitely going back to Duramax.

And with ford now openly supporting the defund the police movement, it makes the decision to drop Ford's all together that much easier

Bench

the pickups are Rams now, they've been split off from the Dodge name. "CDJR"

1594743336518.png

Hey Mr. Kuntzman, I don't really know you but you seem like a very good authority on the question that I am about to ask you that has been bugging me for a while now...

How do furries have sex while wearing those ridiculous and expensive suits? Do they have holes cut out for the dick and other parts?

And for those furries who are 'straight'... How would you be sure that you are actually sticking it into a female's pink and not into another guy's hairy butthole??? Or you don't really care?...

On my first day at the rifle range, the drill sergeants summoned the smallest guy in the company forward. They had him fire an M-16 holding the rifle butt against his sternum, then against his forehead and then against his groin. Anyone who thinks the .223/5.56 has a painful recoil needs a sippy cup.

It is time again that I am going to post a pretty long one...

This is the entire storyline and first-person view gameplay from Homefront: Voice of Freedom. The events of the past several months, from the coronavirus lockdowns and seeing derelict businesses, to police precincts willingly surrendering their commands to violent rioters and the formation of lawless domestic terrorist enclaves in Seattle and Minneapolis just made this game a lot more real, and grave, and not so funny anymore, even though it was never funny at all to begin with...

It has been months since the forces of the Greater Korean Republic and their Communist allies in the US had taken over large swaths of the country. The surviving population is kept in line by systematic, indiscriminate terror and genocidal sweeps reminiscent of the Third Reich in Ukraine, or Ogedei Khan's Mongols in Central Asia...

You are an ordinary Joe who had lost his family and is barely surviving in a filthy bungalow with almost no utilities, trying to lay low. One day, occupation forces come upon your bungalow. You are seized and put on a bus bound for a forced labor camp. A series of events happen along the way and you decided you had to raise the black flag to survive and avenge your loved ones... There is no going back now. You are a man marked for death, just like your newfound friends. You can only go forward, adapt, overcome, and try to rack up the kill count.

After the first one, the rest are free...

Most often of times, it takes a defining moment of crisis, for a man to realize what he is truly capable of...

Grab a drink and a snack. Put it on full screen. Enjoy. And learn from it...

Last edited:

I hope they learned something from the 1986 that I had for less than six months. Two months in we had a little rain and later a few inched of snow. I was driving on city streets at about thirty miles and hour going around a gentle curve. The Bronco 11 started a slow spin and I just let it go until it had made a 360. Wheels were turned out of the spin and when it had straighten out I turn the wheel to correct direction. Slid into a six inch high curb, flipped over onto its roof. Broke out all the class, crushed the roof, and I manage to bend the steering wheel and there was not any place you could put your hand that did not have some damage. Insurance did not total it because it was so new and top of the line.

A few months after getting it rebuilt I needed some fill dirt. Hitched up my utility trailer 5ft. X 8ft with two foot sides. Went to a construction site and payed for a load of dirt. The bulldozer operator looked at my trailer and Bronco and asked how much I wanted. I told him to fill it up. He dumps a full bucket that fell off the sides. I guess it was about 4,000 lbs. of wet red clay. Coming out of the construction site I had to climb a long steep hill. Everything was fine except I could not get up to the speed limit. Near the top of the hill the trailer started to swing violently back and forth. It then became the tail wagging the dog. I was spun off the road where the trailer swung around and bashed the left fender and door and smashed the right quarter panel and door into a tree.

Had it back about three weeks when I was coming home from a business trip. It had been raining and was cold. Approaching my exit from the interstate I had slowed and had just got onto the overpass. I have been ice skating a few times but have never seen anyone slide exactly 90 degrees from their intended path. The Bronco went straight to the opposite guard rail and stayed there until I was on the other side. Had to get the lug wrench to pry the fenders off the tires. Drove home.

Got up the next morning and went to my insurance agent to assess the damage then drove straight to the dealership and traded for a VAN.

Moral of this story is never buy anything that looks like or is called Bronco. Horses excepted. Many of you are not old enough to remember the class action lawsuits against Ford for the instability and rollovers of these rolling piles of junk. Why do you think that you never see one! Even a restored one.

I hope they learned something from the 1986 that I had for less than six months. Two months in we had a little rain and later a few inched of snow. I was driving on city streets at about thirty miles and hour going around a gentle curve. The Bronco 11 started a slow spin and I just let it go until it had made a 360. Wheels were turned out of the spin and when it had straighten out I turn the wheel to correct direction. Slid into a six inch high curb, flipped over onto its roof. Broke out all the class, crushed the roof, and I manage to bend the steering wheel and there was not any place you could put your hand that did not have some damage. Insurance did not total it because it was so new and top of the line.

A few months after getting it rebuilt I needed some fill dirt. Hitched up my utility trailer 5ft. X 8ft with two foot sides. Went to a construction site and payed for a load of dirt. The bulldozer operator looked at my trailer and Bronco and asked how much I wanted. I told him to fill it up. He dumps a full bucket that fell off the sides. I guess it was about 4,000 lbs. of wet red clay. Coming out of the construction site I had to climb a long steep hill. Everything was fine except I could not get up to the speed limit. Near the top of the hill the trailer started to swing violently back and forth. It then became the tail wagging the dog. I was spun off the road where the trailer swung around and bashed the left fender and door and smashed the right quarter panel and door into a tree.

Had it back about three weeks when I was coming home from a business trip. It had been raining and was cold. Approaching my exit from the interstate I had slowed and had just got onto the overpass. I have been ice skating a few times but have never seen anyone slide exactly 90 degrees from their intended path. The Bronco went straight to the opposite guard rail and stayed there until I was on the other side. Had to get the lug wrench to pry the fenders off the tires. Drove home.

Got up the next morning and went to my insurance agent to assess the damage then drove straight to the dealership and traded for a VAN.

Moral of this story is never buy anything that looks like or is called Bronco. Horses excepted. Many of you are not old enough to remember the class action lawsuits against Ford for the instability and rollovers of these rolling piles of junk. Why do you think that you never see one! Even a restored one.
You left out that one killed Willie Shoemaker...

They won't roll if you keep them under a certain speed.

Bronco_1.png