• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1594874001476.png

The one on top looks like she knows what she’s doing, the two In the middle hold a rifle like 90% of the women I have taken shooting, what is the one on the bottom hunting that requires face paint and an air rifle? Why do women always do that weird backward lean,is it a balance issue? LOP? It’s near impossible to correct with some of them, even if you show them a good offhand stance, and get them something that fits them they still ruin it.

My wife did this for years, I tried everything.....then she took up sporting clays and took some lessons there....presto changeo she now does not have that arched back with anything she shoots.....odd how that works.

On my first day at the rifle range, the drill sergeants summoned the smallest guy in the company forward. They had him fire an M-16 holding the rifle butt against his sternum, then against his forehead and then against his groin. Anyone who thinks the .223/5.56 has a painful recoil needs a sippy cup.

I did the same with an M14 Fort Dix 1968. Just the sternum and the groin. I could not wait to get my hands on that rifle. The DI took 6 rounds returning from patrol from a guy who didn't know the password. He could still out do me after 8 weeks of basic.