• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

EA799F9A-4B77-4E7A-94F0-9D57AC044EB9.jpeg

Ann Margret???

Yep...

Hollywood legend still a bike fan
POSTED ON 18TH APRIL, 2015 BY MARK HINCHLIFFE
Hollywood legend Ann-Margaret

Hollywood legend Ann-Margaret is now 73, but still loves nothing more than hopping on her lavender-and-daisy Harley-Davidson and “caning it”.
Ann-Margaret starred in a host of classic Hollywood films in the ’60s and ’70s alongside other motorcycle fanatics such as Elvis Presley and Steve McQueen.
However, the Swedish-born star says she didn’t get her love of motorcycles and speed from them, according to a recent interview in Modern Times Magazine.
“My uncle rode bikes and when I was a young child, we lived very close to the Norwegian border so we’d travel from my village all the way over among the fjords and mountains,” she says in the interview.
Hollywood legend Ann-Margaret
Ann-Margaret on a Triumph
“I loved it, and later when I saw The Wild Ones with Marlon Brando, it just blew me away. I had to have a motorcycle. My father owned an Indian motorcycle, so he really couldn’t say anything when I wanted one of my own.”
At a recent 50th anniversary screening of The Cincinnati Kid in which she starred with McQueen, she confessed that the fastest she’s ever gone is 120mph (193km/h), at 2am on LA’s notoriously twisty Mulholland Drive.
“There was hardly any traffic,” she says.
Paramount Studio obviously knew about Steve’s and her love of speed and motorcycles because they were banned from riding their motorcycles to work or they wouldn’t be insured.

When you drill the holes for the anchors, drill them all the way through the concrete pad. If you ever need to move the safe, just pound the anchors all the way through the pad with a punch, then you won't have to pry the safe up over the anchors to free it up. If you need to put the safe back in the same place just position it over the holes and install new anchors.
I use concrete screws/Ramset ankascrew .
It’s much more practical if your on the move often and very strong.