• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1597196098341.png

Don't w
Not to be "that guy" but a late 19th century mansion is 120 plus years old and it been "sealed up" for over a hundred years. Are we to believe that someone boarded up a mansion within 20 years of building it? Brought to you by the society of logical memes, which I just made up.

Okay, if you insist.

Okay, if you insist.

Damn son! Got me with "late" 1851 is fucking mid by any definition.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Don't w
Not to be "that guy" but a late 19th century mansion is 120 plus years old and it been "sealed up" for over a hundred years. Are we to believe that someone boarded up a mansion within 20 years of building it? Brought to you by the society of logical memes, which I just made up.
Right now is the 21st century. They count the last BC century.

That's because 75% of the 20% don't have a clue how to drive a narrow gated and short shift manual transmission.

Not to mention when claims are made for 0-60mph times, computer controlled transmission shifting is faster than manual shifting = MARKETING!

GM wants to keep the warranty repair costs down and marketing up!

And when the 75% burn out a clutch they complain and want it covered under warranty, NOPE!

That's why if you want MTM 'vette it'll be special order.

Reactions: lash
Ok. I'll wade in here. Regardless of if you think the miscarriage thing is funny or not, in my opinion, its certainly not "motivational"... just my take. That and about $400 can get you a case of 9mm this week.

Oh, and boobies make me happy. Thanks to Blackout for trying to get this train back on track.

Boobies offend me, once my wife tried to get a boob job and the silicone implant fell out....it is not FUNNY AND OFFENSIVE.

To be real, lets just go back to Mel Brooks and offend everyone.

And to that original poster, you know where you are grow some thicker skin and move on.

No it isn't even remotely funny.

To some people it is, I am sure there are things here that you find entertaining that others see as just horrid, You are part of the problem in the world now, pull your pants up, wipe your wittle nose and move on. We need a little more of, well I did not find that _______ next post. But no you took it upon yourself to start a crusade, there is no doubt you could find others that are in your camp to pitch in get your panties in a wad and perhaps get a fun thread closed down. Next thing you know you will be hitting the server with a virus attack, it after all hosted the site that offended you. Next hit all the gun forums that offend you....then it is off to gun owners?

Move on.

Boobies offend me, once my wife tried to get a boob job and the silicone implant fell out....it is not FUNNY AND OFFENSIVE.

To be real, lets just go back to Mel Brooks and offend everyone.

And to that original poster, you know where you are grow some thicker skin and move on.

Here ya go... some offensive BOOBIES!

1541519709208.png