• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Boobies offend me, once my wife tried to get a boob job and the silicone implant fell out....it is not FUNNY AND OFFENSIVE.

To be real, lets just go back to Mel Brooks and offend everyone.

And to that original poster, you know where you are grow some thicker skin and move on.
To some people it is, I am sure there are things here that you find entertaining that others see as just horrid, You are part of the problem in the world now, pull your pants up, wipe your wittle nose and move on. We need a little more of, well I did not find that _______ next post. But no you took it upon yourself to start a crusade, there is no doubt you could find others that are in your camp to pitch in get your panties in a wad and perhaps get a fun thread closed down. Next thing you know you will be hitting the server with a virus attack, it after all hosted the site that offended you. Next hit all the gun forums that offend you....then it is off to gun owners?

Move on.

If YOU are offended by pictures of boobs, maybe YOU should leave this thread where its KNOWN that people post pictures like that...

In 2014, GM decided that 80% of the C7s should be automatics.

It wasnt that GM decided to push that all on their own, it was what the sales numbers told them to do. They have way more sales data and survey data than we would ever know what to do with. The C6 Z06 a LOT of people said they wouldnt buy it since it was manual only...so they make the C7Z06 and ZR1 available in auto. Chevrolet dealers "generally" know what their customers want and order appropriately. Custom order customers REALLY know what they want and they order that.

Not to mention when claims are made for 0-60mph times, computer controlled transmission shifting is faster than manual shifting = MARKETING!

GM wants to keep the warranty repair costs down and marketing up!

And when the 75% burn out a clutch they complain and want it covered under warranty, NOPE!

That's why if you want MTM 'vette it'll be special order.

C6 and C7(maybe c5, im not as familiar with that generation) 0-60 numbers were done with a manual from what I know... Neither require a shift out of first gear...

GM warranty costs on the auto in the C7 is probably way high because the 8 speed paired with the DOD/AFM equipped engine trashes the transmissions/torque converters. Happens in the trucks and anything else that has a DOD/AFM engine with the 8 speed.

I dont know to many people with manual vette's that burn out the clutch on factory power.

The 2020 vette is no manual at all, cant even order it. DCT transmission only. So far im hearings its a great trans. Time will tell. The 10spd auto in the Camaro which has now made its way into a bunch more vehicles is also a FANTASTIC automatic transmission(I had a 2018 ZL1 with it, absolute joy to drive).

While both of my current vette's are manual, I dont HATE auto's especially the newest ones. Ill get a C8 at some point...im not going to NOT get one simply due to the fact it doesnt have a manual... I will say I will not buy a single GM vehicle that has the 8 speed auto in it... ive been REALLY looking at the last gen CTS-V with the LT4, but its only available with 8 speed auto... no thanks...

210F9FF8-099C-47A6-ABC3-BAA13645FDBA.jpeg

Wife was on birth control for two out of three.
I always say shit like that...my wife is under 5’ and is right at 87-90lbs. She did NOT have a c-section.

both of her sisters are 5’7”-5’8” and around 120-135lbs and had to have c-sections....every time I’m around my brother in laws I like to point out how they are small dicked losers that couldn’t make enough room for their children to come out lol

bench

It's like buying Tampoons for the wife. Most guys try to be discreet. I hold them up and shout, "I got a woman," as I pass the guys checking out Hustler in the magazine section.
I love the grocery store, always have..it’s because I have done competition cooking since I was a teenager and that’s where my tools are!

so, my wife needed pads the other day....she had to call me and ask what brand and size she needed! She hadn’t got them herself in so long that she didn’t know.

bench

Reactions: EddieNFL
The germans could have won WW2 if they had better resources, a different culture, and hitler had listened to his officer corps about strategy.

Reactions: Rick_3