• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Incredible as it may sound, even in the 21st century the German mountain infantry (Gebirgsjäger) is still using mules as their primary means of transportation.

View attachment 7397076
This is not without precedence. Right after 9/11 the army's field manual for the use of pack animals in support of special operations was no longer publicly available. You never know...

Reactions: Sgt47
1597285039028.png

I don't say I was offended, I said it was offensive, big difference. I am not a liberal (however, I do find the liberal left offensive!), I am from the UK and a conservative. If I was from the USA I would vote Republican. Also, I am a gun owner, however, we have a lot of legislation and restriction of what we can have in the UK (if the Democrats get in power you too many be subject to punitive restrictions on gun ownership).

If you can’t take a little dark humor, the options are:

1: Don’t read the thread
2: Use the ignore button
3: Use the report button (though the moderator response may not always be in your favor)
4: PM the poster directly and express your concern

Please note, starting a discussion about it in a thread meant for humor is not one of the options.

This is not just meant for one person. All should take notice.