• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

6FE73A61-71AE-47E2-9F8D-1C1A3FD450A8.gif

If you can’t take a little dark humor, the options are:

1: Don’t read the thread
2: Use the ignore button
3: Use the report button (though the moderator response may not always be in your favor)
4: PM the poster directly and express your concern

Please note, starting a discussion about it in a thread meant for humor is not one of the options.

This is not just meant for one person. All should take notice.
This seems so simple to me.... Like the TV... Just turn the channel...don't watch it., but don't take the show off the air...

Reactions: doctordoctor
If you can’t take a little dark humor, the options are:

1: Don’t read the thread
2: Use the ignore button
3: Use the report button (though the moderator response may not always be in your favor)
4: PM the poster directly and express your concern

Please note, starting a discussion about it in a thread meant for humor is not one of the options.

This is not just meant for one person. All should take notice.
JUST DROP IT!

Reactions: Ravenworks
i just love the idea that he spent his entire life fighting the evils of Capitalism.....only to end up on a Tshirt being sold for $20 on Amazon.
Thats exactly what I say to people wearing that shirt, or pins, etc...

The look on their face is priceless and the "..... fuck you." After they understand it is absolutely beautiful to behold.

If that dude has 2 hotties like that hanging around naked and all he can think of is shooting them with a Nerf gun, I got some bad news for him!!!
When you get use to pussy, it’s no big deal.

scarcity makes one bang 8 times in a day

once you get you to sex when either of you want or need it.... it’s no big deal