• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

You guys have to slow down. When I sign on and there are three pages of new "Motivational Pics" to read by the time I read those there are another three.
Only BarnyBob, Jefe's Dope, Steel head, and Zorrosdens should be allowed more than one post per day.
Most of it is nothing but your egotistical showing of trucks, engine blocks now album covers and other non inspirational garbage.
Why is it that you think that most of us care about the car you owned twenty years ago. The truck fetish of some members is long past tiresome. We don't care what you drive. Go start a truck forum and leave this forum as it was.
Shit

I made the naughty list

We have a music thread.

album covers and floppy titties fall into the same category for me

KingCrimson.jpg

The commanding officer at the Russian Military Academy (the equivalent of
a 4-star general in the U.S. ) gave a lecture on 'Potential Problems and
Military Strategy'. At the end of the lecture, he asked if there were any questions?

An officer stood up and asked, "Will there be a third world war? And will Russia take part in it?"

The general answered both questions in the affirmative.

Another officer asked, "Who will be the enemy?"

The general replied, "All indications point to China".

Everyone in the audience was shocked. A third officer remarked, "General, we are a nation of only 150 million, compared to the 1.5 billion Chinese. Can we win at all, or even survive?"

The general answered, "Just think about this for a moment: In modern warfare, it is not the quantity of soldiers that matters but the quality of an army's capabilities.

For example, in the Middle East we have had a few wars recently where 5 million Jews fought against 150 million Arabs (odds of 30 to 1), and Israel was always victorious."

After a small pause, yet another officer from the back of the auditorium asked: "Do we have enough Jews ?

You guys have to slow down. When I sign on and there are three pages of new "Motivational Pics" to read by the time I read those there are another three.
Only BarnyBob, Jefe's Dope, Steel head, and Zorrosdens should be allowed more than one post per day.
Most of it is nothing but your egotistical showing of trucks, engine blocks now album covers and other non inspirational garbage.
Why is it that you think that most of us care about the car you owned twenty years ago. The truck fetish of some members is long past tiresome. We don't care what you drive. Go start a truck forum and leave this forum as it was.
Knock knock

fat2.jpg

FAT4.jpg

This is the 1976 Chevy van I owned 25 years ago.

1597720685135.png

An old cowboy walks into a barbershop in Big Piney, Wyoming for a shave and a haircut.

He tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age.

The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells the old cowboy to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin. When he's finished, the old cowboy tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he'd had in years, but he wanted to know what would have happened if he had accidentally swallowed that little ball?

The barber replied "Just bring it back in a couple of days like everyone else does".