• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1597861634270.jpeg

Hundreds of fourteenth-century coins were discovered in the western Czech Republic, near the Kladruby Monastery, by a couple out for a walk. “As they were walking through the forest, they spotted a few coins, two made of gold and one of silver, lying on the ground,” explained archaeologist Milan Metlička of the Museum of West Bohemia. “They were probably dug up by some forest animals, most likely by wild pigs.” The couple then pulled up a large stone in the ground, found the coin cache, and alerted authorities. The coins include gold ducats bearing the image of Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV, Albrecht of Austria, and Rupert of the Palatinate; ducats from the Hanseatic city of Lübeck; more than 300 silver groschen minted in Bohemia; and groschen bearing the image of John of Bohemia, the Duke of Luxembourg. Metlička said the monastery was located on a medieval trade route that connected Prague and Nuremberg, although researchers do not know why the coins might have been hidden.

View attachment 7401995
View attachment 7401996

View attachment 7401997
The fucked up part is is should be "finders keepers" and the couple should be able to sell them to a museum, but instead the government gets to confiscate the shit they didn't find.

So, a gal with a little cellulite and you all want to laugh?

I have seem a lot of naked bodies due to my work.
I live in the fittest state in the union.
lot of folks have a little of it.

I would take a good gal with a little extra than an attention seeking whore posts up nearly nudes on the internet.
Wonder if the gal in the white lace underbritches knows her little vid made the web? Or if it was on purpose.

Arnold hates Trump, aaww and i really do like him now i have to dislike him.
A lot of actors/actresses have ruined their images, in my eyes anyway. I used to love so many of the marvel (a good many anyway) and to hear these people ruin the whole gig by acting better than thou. They’ve “become” so important and they lord over others while acting so virtuous. Rant done, bums me out mannnn. 🤔