• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

840027F6-BF4C-48CD-B7F1-59F5DE52F7B0.jpeg

Redheads give them WINGS! 🤙

Posting soulless gingers is one thing, and posting topless soulless gingers is another.

However, go read post #1, the very first bullet... even peruse the red-font stuff, too.

Thou shalt not anger the HMFIC. Though his wrath is tiny, his ban hammer is yuuuuge.

Or so Dirty D says...

Hint: "no naked crotch pics"

Posting soulless gingers is one thing, and posting topless soulless gingers is another.

However, go read post #1, the very first bullet... even peruse the red-font stuff, too.

Thou shalt not anger the HMFIC. Though his wrath is tiny, his ban hammer is yuuuuge.

Or so Dirty D says...

I apologize I thought we were in no pink land. A crotch is R Rated though. The rules are confusing. Oh well, I was just trying to illustrated "Fire Pie"

Since the new faggotry here has me already reported, I'll take it down. Now they can go back to their bench to necksize and free float their model 10's.

Or so Dirty D says...

The HMFIC has very plainly stated that the rule is no pink, nothing about soulless ginger pubes. As for me being familiar I only got one ban and it was only for a day and it was from Tucker despite all the times that I have annoyed TF out of LL. Go figure...

I apologize I thought we were in no pink land. A crotch is R Rated though. The rules are confusing. Oh well, I was just trying to illustrated "Fire Pie"

Since the new faggotry here has me already reported, I'll take it down. Now they can go back to their bench to necksize and free float their model 10's.
That’s not appreciated.

That orange fuzz was not only hideous but highly un ban worthy, someone must be having a really bad day to call that one out

Already "reported" ? Seriously ? :rolleyes:

Oh, and tread lightly about necksizing Buster.......🤬:ROFLMAO:

Somebody say "Neck Sizing"?

This video is Forty Three Minutes and Two Seconds Long! And it cracks my ass up. There is zero reason to go past the 26 second mark.................

Now where the hell is that "Change My Mind" sign at. ;)