• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

And some real motivational pics

B3FD8AAB-A117-4F49-B4ED-769E1487A02D.png
C27F430D-3469-45B6-97E7-BC291810E56D.png
5204D8FA-8662-4315-B81D-3031B2BAAD79.png
726EF323-97EB-4233-B74B-0E8C9B6B66B2.jpeg
D975A8AF-46EF-4F29-910A-0822386AB778.jpeg

I was not offended by your post either but it is also not worth getting the thread deleted if LL is not in a good mood

Reactions: geek65
Since the new faggotry here has me already reported, I'll take it down. Now they can go back to their bench to necksize and free float their model 10's.

Do you really think anyone that neck sizes owns a Smith & Wesson? Come on, those are the kind of people that shoot Highpoints and Glocks.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Since the new faggotry here has me already reported, I'll take it down. Now they can go back to their bench to necksize and free float their model 10's.
Do you really think anyone that neck sizes owns a Smith & Wesson? Come on, those are the kind of people that shoot Highpoints and Glocks.
Me thinks DuneBoer doth speaketh of the Savage Model 10.

• Haha
Reactions: DuneBoer
I apologize I thought we were in no pink land. A crotch is R Rated though. The rules are confusing. Oh well, I was just trying to illustrated "Fire Pie"

No need to apologize, unless you cause the MPT V3.0....

Didn't/doesn't/won't offend me. I was just giving a friendly heads up to help keep things IAW the mgmt's rules.

As for "no pink" vs "naked crotch", all I know is Post #1 has been edited multiple times by moderators and the HMFIC.
Not my circus...

shooting-the-messenger-clipart-5.gif

so, thanks. I loved that. My 8 year old watched it with me and loved it. We have watched a few of his other videos.

so we are most of the way through and she looks at me and says “I bet he has hurt his pee a lot!”
She knows the propper name, but that is the name she gave it about 3 yrs of age.
it always gets a grin, so she still says it.

Reactions: TripleBull
That is the Amen Fucking Truth! My ex-wife is/was a natural redhead! I got stories that I’m glad to be alive to tell! But that fire thing........🤔.
I've had mine for 40 plus years, most of them good ones.
One thing about my wife,she ALWAYS has my back.
Burnt shit,we just buy new and laugh about it .