• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1600084642289.png

Very cool; but there is something wrong with this picture and was curious if anyone knew the back story?

Military flyovers greeted Lawrence Brooks on his 111th birthday in New Orleans. (National WWII Museum)
Mr-Lawrence-Brooks-WWII-M-4 (1).jpg

Must admit I did not catch that, was interested in the story.....

The story is a good one and truly very motivational; it could have been a perfectly innocent mistake (after all the guy is 111, I'm not quite up there yet and still can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning) but was curious if there was something more to the story...

Reactions: Barneybdb and CRT2
The story is a good one and truly very motivational; it could have been a perfectly innocent mistake (after all the guy is 111, I'm not quite up there yet and still can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning) but was curious if there was something more to the story...

I would venture to say that he knows exactly what an upside down flag means and with the current state of things in our country a 111 year old man that has seen real racism and injustice in the world is sending a message.

[
Very cool; but there is something wrong with this picture and was curious if anyone knew the back story?

Military flyovers greeted Lawrence Brooks on his 111th birthday in New Orleans. (National WWII Museum)
View attachment 7423396

More than just upside down. Look at the top edge of the flag and notice a yellow boarder and a green section. Looks like this is two flags sewn together.

Reactions: SWgeezer
[

More than just upside down. Look at the top edge of the flag and notice a yellow boarder and a green section. Looks like this is two flags sewn together.

He is Jamaican descent right? Or an immigrant?

It appears to me to be half American flag and half Jamaican flag sewn together. Why it was sewn like that? Somebody knows. But I believe it symbolises his Jamaican American heritage(if its a half Jamaican flag).

ETA: I google searched and thats what it is. Why he is flying it that way? Who knows. Most pictures that come up via Google have the American flag flying correctly because the Jamaican flag doesnt have a top or bottom.

Reactions: Barneybdb
"Very cool; but there is something wrong with this picture and was curious if anyone knew the back story?"

US Flag flying upside down is a sign for help, but what the heck is that flag. Obviously part US flag and some sort of green flag combined into one. Sorry I'm old style, The American flag is red, white and blue it has 7 red stripes 6 white stripes and has 50 stars in a field of blue. While I support many of the causes that people modify the flag for, don't mess with my flag

Because of @Bender positive influence and gracious and welcoming attitude, I am moving to that area to open a vegan friendly, leather-free, western boot company to cater to all the southern Cali "dudes" in WY that want to look the look but not have to walk the walk (Deliveries will be available by Amazon drones.) Expect to see my handcrafted and hemp based designs in coffee shops and anywhere else there is reliable wifi in WY! Thanks @Bender !

Google images search result for "Bend over and grab your ankles in Wyoming":

Loosening-Tight-Strings-576x360.jpg

"Very cool; but there is something wrong with this picture and was curious if anyone knew the back story?"

US Flag flying upside down is a sign for help, but what the heck is that flag. Obviously part US flag and some sort of green flag combined into one. Sorry I'm old style, The American flag is red, white and blue it has 7 red stripes 6 white stripes and has 50 stars in a field of blue. While I support many of the causes that people modify the flag for, don't mess with my flag
With his service and life I believe he’s old enough to do what he wants with his flag. 🤙😉 Cool 😎 handle by the way there LB. I ain’t lyin’. 🤙

Last edited:
A friend is making good progress on his '69 Camaro.....

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Initial dyno run, motor was dumping boost at 6,400 due to HP Tuner issue..... should make 950hp once sorted. Torque isn't bad for a street motor on 92 octane pump gas.

Good grief... I think I need an acetaminophen again...

A bona fide Karen explains her opinion of why "men are refusing to date her". Um, the answer to that question seems to be given already...

Hey Karen... Men are not "refusing to date"... They are just refusing to date YOU. Gotta get the story straight here...

This is what the leftist "REEEE! FEMINISM! I AM STRONK WOMYN. I DON'T NEED NO COMPANION" agenda has done to a lot of females these days. A warning to parents who are reading this: THIS is the kind of shit your sons (and daughters, as "male feminist" soyboys are in abundance as well) will be encountering as they mature and head into the dating/relationships scene. Know all of the red flags and steer clear.

And YouTube: WHY THE FUCK is this shit on my recommendations when your AI clearly knows that I mostly only watch gun videos, cowboy movies, and the occasional Japanese pet otters playing with their owners?

Last edited:

No way in all the fires of Hades can this even be... Holy shit... Got to be a pretty good 'chop done by using a chick from another pic that has the same angle of sunlight and doctoring the shadow at the back of the bike etc...

What people don't realize just how far we've come with electricity transmission. At one time we used to believe that you can simply flip the switch to disconnect. Unfortunately when you get into high voltage High current electricity ramps up to try to jump the gap... think of a river that you or trying to stop the flow of water then.... very similar.

I remember being a kid I'm sitting outside with a neighbor when's a couple of Transformers blew. I had said why not just flip the switch to turn it off. . Basically said that's what they did that caused all this.

I'm seeing my mom get hit by a bolt in the house. Something about the ground rod being disconnected from the house so stored energy developed. Walked by an outlet and it reached out and grabbed her