• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This would be too much fun to drive!

i-2smNBBV-XL.jpg
Went to Oswego NY with a Modified, Fast car . Then these rolled out . Found out what fast really is

I have two adult children and four grandkids. That movie is a lot of kid fun and the ridiculous sword fights are fun too.

Okay, so I’m a 61 yo kid. Sue me!
Brother, I hear your words, two kids, two granddaughters. I can quote Elf, princess bride and almost all the disney movies.
I am not ashamed to admit it either

Tower climbers working (scary). How about a risk assessment for this!!

Hope you like heights? It is incredible what people do for a living!

Whatever this person is paid it is not enough (1768 feet straight up) - I broke out in a sweat watching this!

Just wait for the short cartoon intro to finish, then hold on to your seat. The risk assessment would be interesting.

Fuck that

I would not be surprised if it IS indeed an ANTIFA leader, or more likely, an actual member of Seattle/Portland's municipal governments... Did you remember earlier in the summer during the liquidation of the CHAZ fiasco in the wake of two murders that occurred in the zone when they released a series of mugshots of at least 20 arrested "protest organizers"?... NONE of them looked human. Not. A. Single. One... All freaks to the core. It was almost like the entire extras cast of The Walking Dead got arrested after a rowdy after-production party...
smiley_freak.gif