• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

2E61BDD6-5565-4735-B14F-14538063EF01.jpeg

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<span style="font-weight: bold">You guys carry on. Cheers.</span>
Totally agree to the new rules we were very hard on the newbie and as a newbie myself I have followed the rules can I ask a question I don't know how to raise a new thread what ever it's called and yes you can all mock me because I'm not that tech savvy
I want advice on an out of the box rifle with good long range accuracy that doesn't cost the earth so over to the experts

If this is true; should this lead to a declaration of war?

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday.

If this is true; should this lead to a declaration of war?

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday.
This has been true since day 1.

wonder if she knows the time?

When you have one watch, you know a time. It might be right or it might be wrong, but you still know a time.

Whey you have more than one watch . . . and they all have a different time, you never really know a time. If they all have the same time, you still only know a time, but not necessarily the right time.

On the other hand, I know that is not really your point. She is probably just a "watch collector" and having good luck at the beach. ;)

Reactions: 91Eunozs and lash
If you were running for President of the United States, wouldn't you surround yourself with campaign managers that were not 7th grade girls? What was Joe thinking? Oh, wait a minute...

Biden panned for playing 'Despacito' at Hispanic Heritage Month event
IMG_4357-1.jpg

When you have one watch, you know a time. It might be right or it might be wrong, but you still know a time.

Whey you have more than one watch . . . and they all have a different time, you never really know a time. If they all have the same time, you still only know a time, but not necessarily the right time.

On the other hand, I know that is not really your point. She is probably just a "watch collector" and having good luck at the beach. ;)
Curly Joe Howard discussed this very issue, once when Moe asked for the time.

If you were running for President of the United States, wouldn't you surround yourself with campaign managers that were not 7th grade girls? What was Joe thinking? Oh, wait a minute...

Biden panned for playing 'Despacito' at Hispanic Heritage Month event
View attachment 7425017

Biden is a brain dead puppet!

Directed Energy Weapons?????
No trees are burnt around the building?

Maybe just plain arson..........

View attachment 7424594

In the top right corner that is all burned ground. I wont comment on how those buildings burned like that and the trees around didnt but possibly have tar roofs and got cinders blown onto them from the rest of the fires and the buildings went up, but the highway overall acted as a fire break. I dont know, but fire does some weird things.

Reactions: 143lrsd

They are also very appropriate as the official state bird. Several of them live on my place. Neither crow, nor redtail hawk raids their nests. The mockingbird is always ready to fight. And when one gets into a fight with an even larger bird, you'll often see a second Mockingbird join in the fight and gang up on the crow or redtail hawk. They're like a blue heeler, they don't know their not very big, but they're mean as hell.

@barneybdb That reminds me of a time when we were coming back from the Ocean on a friends 26' Tollycraft. We were going under the Astoria/Megler Bridge and we were all up on the Flybridge. Next thing ya know we're like "where's Mike"? The stupid bastard reached up and snagged an I beam. We looked back and bigger than shit, there's Mike hanging from under the damn Bridge. 😂

We turned around and held about 10ft from him while he yelled for us to pull under him so he could drop back into the Boat. Nope. We just sat there sipping on our Beers till he couldn't hold on no more. "splash" Ok, now get in the Boat dipshit. lmfao :LOL:

Last edited:
Does anyone miss the 80s?

acid washed jeans
K cars
Big bush
View attachment 7424966
Miss the '80s?

Better music and movies, you could repair your own car, people didn't freak out over stupid shit, a liberal arts degree could still get you a job that could pay off your student loans, women weighed less than 150 lbs, the Dems weren't openly treasonous, nobody grabbed your junk before you boarded an airplane, no annual forest fire season, buying a gun didn't require a legal colonoscopy, no "press one for English", athletes and entertainers kept their mouths shut, Playboy magazine hadn't yet published a nude tranny pictorial, Fredericks of Hollywood still in business, no Tupperware guns, Mickey D still cooked their fries in suet, MTV and VH1 still played music videos, no cell phones or social media so we didn't know about Captain America's dick pix...

Yeah, I miss the '80s

(Get off my friggen' lawn.)

EDIT: you could buy a Playboy at the PX.

Last edited:
Totally agree to the new rules we were very hard on the newbie and as a newbie myself I have followed the rules can I ask a question I don't know how to raise a new thread what ever it's called and yes you can all mock me because I'm not that tech savvy
I want advice on an out of the box rifle with good long range accuracy that doesn't cost the earth so over to the experts
Look for the rifle sub forum. Create new thread after reading a bunch of you still have unanswered questions

Reactions: Ravenworks